Thread: Wing Chun: What is it to You?

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Spark
    Haha, hey that was me! If you take a look back to page two Tom, you will notice the 'disdain' was shown in the 4-5 posts before I chimed in.

And I'm glad that I have reached Rock Star status around here. Now if only my "groupies" were women

Don't spark me, Mr. Spark. You will lose. I cheat, and it won't be via the junior high method of hair-pulling and tattling to the principal.

Spriited exchange and strong disagreements in a public forum can be confused with disdain, especially to those who do not have enough experience with one another or are disinterested onlookers to the conversation, or assume such posting is about ego. But if you re-read Dave's posts before my reply to "who cares?", his posts do not read to me as if he mistook what I was saying as such until I responded to a flippant remark which he did not make.

And, thank you for pointing out my misuse of a word. Lackey, stooge, bootlicker, flunky, or the newfangled internet term "nutrider" are more apt descriptions.

Game on, dudes! Get out your flamethrower and troll doll.

Last edited by Tom Kagan; 08-25-2005 at 10:12 AM.
    When you control the hands and feet, there are no secrets.
    http://www.Moyyat.com