Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: http://www.worldcombatdating.com/

http://www.worldcombatdating.com/

Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

It's guaranteed to open up a whole new world of crazy girls who live thousands of miles away from you.

Then we can make fun of you later when you share your date stories.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it's still on the list.

www.curious3d.com

Wow!

Some one here absolutely must sign up and see where it goes. I'd do it, but the got qi? girls and the nacho ninjettes might get jealous. Not to mention my wife...
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

so my question is: where does the combat come in?

Do you have to fight other guys for the chicks, or do you have to fight the chicks?
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

it's klingon. pure klingon...but i'd sur like to gau curl up with someone, too! or che mei wei into their hearts.
    Last edited by YuanZhideDiZhen; 08-12-2005 at 10:08 AM.

I filled out a profile a couple minutes ago... tried searching specifically for taiji chicks... no luck. Finally after trying various other style specific searches with no success, I did a search for women of any style in any country of all ages... and got a whole 27 matches

you don't need that site, all you need is KFM. watch:

MY, will you spar with me?
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

SAPMF looking for SWPMM....

at least you know you'll have at least one thing in common. better than e-harmony.com, because a successful match will either guarantee you a bodyguard for life or a death match. *thumbs up*

Quote Originally Posted by SevenStar
    MY, will you spar with me?
    Ok but you have to wear something sexy and I can't accept responsibility for what happens to your street cred when you crumble in the face of my feminine wiles.

Last edited by Ming Yue; 08-16-2005 at 05:54 PM.

www.curious3d.com

I have been doing well with Match.com myself.

I actualy have 3 on the hook right now, and the one is not only totally hot, but appears to actually be dumb enough to see me again!!
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

lol i bet its a fetish site. your not draggin me down with u bro

i can almost see Royal Dragon with some six inch spiked combat boots in his back or gettin spanked with a dull samurai sword wondering what he got himself into. hehe

ok maybe if the girl wore one of those oriental dresses and nuthin else i wouldn't mind the samurai sword thing... but i prolly shoulda kept that ta myself....

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Wink

and i wouldn't mind crumbling before your feminine wiles Miss Yue. especially since i have no credit ta speak of, street or otherwise.

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

i can almost see Royal Dragon with some six inch spiked combat boots in his back or gettin spanked with a dull samurai sword wondering what he got himself into. hehe

Reply]
    LOL!!! I've been damm close to almost thta exact situation!!

It all started one night when this girl I know insisted we go to some bar called "The Exit" in Chicago!

For the Women:

+ = & a

Quote Originally Posted by FuXnDajenariht
    and i wouldn't mind crumbling before your feminine wiles Miss Yue. especially since i have no credit ta speak of, street or otherwise.

Thanks, but I'll only have one forum flirtation at a time. I'm old fashioned like that.

www.curious3d.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ming Yue
    Thanks, but I'll only have one forum flirtation at a time. I'm old fashioned like that.

Dang, FxD got burninated.
    BreakProof BackŪ Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.