Thread: has anyone heard of this form, and know what style it is????

Hybrid View

fiercest tiger Guest

has anyone heard of this form, and know what style it is????

the name of the form is- one yun yut hay jeurng.

i dont know the chinese names that was the translation i got over the phone.

it was created in 206 bc, it is older than tai chi ,b'gua and hsing i.

a lei hu ba fa respected teacher here in oz knows it and said it was created by lao tzu's senior student???

it is not part of lei hu ba fa, but has chosen a desciple to pass this onto. they use there butt cheeks for power "no joke" and it conects with the shoulders.

if anyone knows it, it would be appreciated thanks.

:)

peace

bakmeimonk@hotmail.com

Ben Gash Guest
    I'm not sure if you're serious or not ;)
    O.K., where do we start? Opinion is divided as to whether or not Lao Tzu was a real person, or whether it is just a name used to refer to the collected wisdom of venerable sages.
    If he was a real person, then he'd have died about 5 hundred years before this form was supposedly invented, so his senior disciple must have eaten real healthy :D
    However, dodgy history such as this does not necessarily mean that the forms not legit, just that someone somewhere down the line has tried to build it up a bit.

"Weapons are the embodiments of fear,
    the wise use them only when they have no choice"
    Lao Tzu

fiercest tiger Guest

hi ben

i am serious about this form, about lao tzu i dont know that was all the info i got. i will try and dig deeper to get more info, plus ive been invited to watch- so i will hit the sifu up for answers and fighting principles. ;)

peace

bakmeimonk@hotmail.com

initiate Guest

form?

I have heard of and study a style called Mor Wan Jeung which is a style that originated in a taoist temple called "Ching Fung".Perhaps mantis 108 could help you in this area he may have more information.At least the jeung part sounds familiar .I know that it translates to palm.

Thanks

initiate Guest
    "Jeung" translates to "Palm" in english that is.