Thread: website found for sharing kung-fu videos etc.

website found for sharing kung-fu videos etc.

found this website for sharing kung fu videos and other stuff.
    http://www.kungfu-torrents.com/ you need a torrent file program to download videos. i have started to download a few. i believe with torrents, the more people there are, the faster the down loads. not sure though.
    A BJJ player and notorious pimp, Da Big Deezy, in the Crenshaw district tried to "raise up" and "slap a ho" ..... I impaled him with my retractible naginata. I wish there were more groundfighters in the world. They make my arsenal that much more deadly. - john takeshi

LIKE FROG IN WELL LOOKING UP AT SKY,THINKING SEE ALL WORLD. - truthman

um...use yahoo or whatever and search for torrents, downlaoding torrents, or torrent downloading program. the program i use is called azureus. there are others out there.
    http://azureus.sourceforge.net/
    A BJJ player and notorious pimp, Da Big Deezy, in the Crenshaw district tried to "raise up" and "slap a ho" ..... I impaled him with my retractible naginata. I wish there were more groundfighters in the world. They make my arsenal that much more deadly. - john takeshi

Try bit commet or torrent storm, both can be found for free via google.

also dl peerguardian......it a lite firewall that stops certian security agencies form easily seeing what you are downloading.....

and make sure you have several antispyware programs to like spywarebalster, spybot, spyware doctor, ad-aware se, etc etc etc.

if you want films....got to mininova, torrentreactor, torrentspy etc etc.....

welcome to the world of illegal downloading!
    I think, therefore I am awake!

It's easier to learn to do it now and maintain it in old age than to try and learn it in old age.

The world is my oyster.....Unfortunately I'm vegtarian.

"welcome to the world of illegal downloading"

ssssssshhhhhh. it isn't if no one gets caught

u could start up a DC++ torrent if u want some real action
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."