Thread: OT: UFC title fight.

OT: UFC title fight.

i believe the title fight was last night.

im just curious as to who won.

c'mon TrueWrestler...
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

spoiler.......... scroll down

chuck did..

great fight.. jeremy proved he could take a hit for sure, problem was that he took too many clean shots and his face couldn't take any more. Jeremy didn't look bad at all though, he just simply couldn't get in on chuck. I think the best thing he could have done was stick with his kicks to the lower body keeping chuck out of punching range. Chucks sprawl was too good as usual and jeremy couldn't get in to take him down, forcing him to stand up with chuck. When chuck knocked him down twice with beautiful shots and couldn't finish, he simply let jeremy back up to stand up with him. In the 4th I believe after the 3rd knock down, jeremy said he had enough that he couldn't see out of his left eye any more. All in all it was a good night of fights.
    To some I have little character value. My friends know the truth. Guess which of the two I give two shiats about.

DISCLAIMER: Everything said by me in my posts should be taken with a grain of salt. All of my comments are mostly written in a sarcastic, juvenile manor. Any attempt at actually taking offense to what is said by me in my posts will be the sole responsibility of said reader.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...tofthejunk.jpg

Sadly, two fighters were taken out of the octagon on stretchers.
    Don't Just Live- Live and Perform

Center for Integrative Health and Perfomance

www.centerforIHAP.com

Quote Originally Posted by Fitdoc
    Sadly, two fighters were taken out of the octagon on stretchers.

those were some sweet knockouts. Nothing like a knee to the shooting grapplers temple!!!
    To some I have little character value. My friends know the truth. Guess which of the two I give two shiats about.

DISCLAIMER: Everything said by me in my posts should be taken with a grain of salt. All of my comments are mostly written in a sarcastic, juvenile manor. Any attempt at actually taking offense to what is said by me in my posts will be the sole responsibility of said reader.

*marches in circles like some kind of metally challenged nerd and chants*:
    Chuck Chuck Chuck Chuck Chuck.

Bet you guys won't diss Kempo much anymore eh? eh? eh?

lol
    Last edited by David Jamieson; 08-22-2005 at 05:14 PM.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by shirkers1
    those were some sweet knockouts. Nothing like a knee to the shooting grapplers temple!!!
    Thats funny, I remember that not being "possible" a short time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson
    *marches in circles like some kind of metally challenged nerd and chants*:
    Chuck Chuck Chuck Chuck Chuck.

Bet you guys won't diss Kempo much anymore eh? eh? eh?

lol
    When they actually break down and give kempo some credit, you mean.

:)

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel
    Thats funny, I remember that not being "possible" a short time ago.
    Hard to avoid and a great tool for the "wrestlers" shooting in for a take down. At least that's what they were back in the day, now they're MMA guys. Now the flying knee in question was just perfect timing and some bad luck on the brothers part. But none the less, a great tool that should be used a hell of a lot more in MMA fights.

I came thrice.