Thread: Sherdog.net

Sherdog.net

For those of you who peruse sherdog.net, what are some of the more informational forums for kung fu practitioners? Or what are some of your favorite areas of the site as kung fu artists? Thanks
    Don't Just Live- Live and Perform

Center for Integrative Health and Perfomance

www.centerforIHAP.com

I don't visit the forums much...but I thought the training vids of Randy Couture and Jeremy Horn were freakin' sweet...I check it for event results and such...
    "Ooh! Look at these two hot chickens. Finkel wants some dinkle. Give it to him. Huh. Come on, Do it. Lay it on, right here. Do it. Do it." - Maury Finkle, founder of Finkle Fixtures, biggest lighting fixture chain in the Southland

Quote Originally Posted by Fitdoc
    For those of you who peruse sherdog.net, what are some of the more informational forums for kung fu practitioners? Or what are some of your favorite areas of the site as kung fu artists? Thanks
    I hit the Sherdog forums pretty frequently but it's a love/hate relationship. Most Sherdoggers have no respect for traditional martial arts, especially kung fu and Tai Chi, and will not change their minds no matter how much evidence to the contrary is presented to them.
    Having said that, I do like to read the 'MMA Discussion' forum to keep up with who's fighting against whom in the world of MMA. I also like the 'Dieting/Supplement Discussion' area, and the 'Pictures and Multimedia' section sometimes has links to kung fu clips (that the Sherdoggers proceed to criticize).
    Hope this helps.