Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Complete this sentence

SifuAbel Guest
    is now learning grappling to get a better "handle" on it.

Are you immortal?
    sifuabel@yahoo.com

SifuAbel Guest
    ........dislocated his right hip because of all the slamming.

Are you immortal?
    sifuabel@yahoo.com

Badger Guest
    ...he broke his tweezers & microscope.......

Badger

The Machado Philosophy:
    We respect everyone and every style of martial arts.We share what we know and are open to new ideas.Martial arts is not about
    fighting,but about lifestyle.Harmony is our g oal,hard training is our way..ê`

Kram1 Guest

This thread

I hardly ever post ( 20 or so, since I joined, and I lurked for 6months before that!), so perhaps I have no right to say this. But, What does this thread accomplish? Fine, Ralek is not the most mature poster(!!). But what can we hope to accomplish by descending to this level? Not because its off topic, I enjoy the OT/comedy threads too, but spending and entire 3 page thread bashing someone on a personal level seems a bit much. I know most humor is at someones expense, but this... It reminded me of kids ganging up on the "different " kid on the playground. He is the way he is, but what of us?

Sorry for the serious note.

Mar

And So It Goes...

Badger Guest
    Shutup before we kick your a**!

Badger

µ

The Machado Philosophy:
    We respect everyone and every style of martial arts.We share what we know and are open to new ideas.Martial arts is not about
    fighting,but about lifestyle.Harmony is our g oal,hard training is our way..ê`

JWTAYLOR Guest
    Hippie.

JWT

If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

Ming the Merciless Guest
    3 pages of bashing is nowhere near enough. shut up wanker.

Wongsifu Guest
    kram1 its funny ... !! this si the way we sick disturbed martial artists laugh and vent off !!!
    :D

I wongsifu shall strike fear into the hearts of trolls and mma guys who **** me off on these forums oh and in real life.

Kram1 Guest

Ow!

Ow!

And So It Goes...

SifuAbel Guest
    ...gave himself a sex change operation.

Are you immortal?
    sifuabel@yahoo.com

SifuAbel Guest
    .....squashed it so hard,that he now has a tail..

Are you immortal?
    sifuabel@yahoo.com