Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jow that is safe to drink?

Jow that is safe to drink?

I know ppl say that its unsafe. I've come across the Master Fu's formulae which is supposed to be mild. is it safe?

Only one way to find out...Drink the bottle. If you keep posting on the forum it was safe. If you don't...well you get the idea.
    ------
    Jason

--Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

God gave us free will. Therefore he is pro-choice.

tieh tah yao gin is jao made for bruised internal bowels and organs.

there is a high level of dragons blood in it and no poisonous substances.
    You can buy it over the counter in small bottles.

It is bitter as he11 and is better served in a draught (not beer) by adding a few ml to a cup of hot water.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasquez
    I know ppl say that its unsafe. I've come across the Master Fu's formulae which is supposed to be mild. is it safe?
    no.
    jow made for external use contains herbs that are toxic when taken internally. You could make yourself pretty sick.

If you think you require herbal supplements, go see a TCM practicioner.
    The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it's still on the list.

www.curious3d.com

The jow that we use is three parts: two external and one internal. Since I've been drinking it for a while now, It is safe to drink (at least for short-term health).
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson
    tieh tah yao gin is jao made for bruised internal bowels and organs.

there is a high level of dragons blood in it and no poisonous substances.
    okay, wisea55. we all know you're into that canadian weed herbalism cr4p. isn't that snake oil? or is it some exotic weed-root extract that has an oriental sounding AD&D name?

Dragon's Blood is the sap of a Chinese dragon tree. it's used in Iron hand jows, but I don't remeber it's function. Which is sad because it is in mine too...

I have it all written down though, i will look it up later if you like.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Friggin' A, Jow has strychnine in it people. DON"T DRINK IT.

I take a couple of internal wines regularly, but they are made specifically for that purpose. One of the ones I use actually has most of the ingredients of one of my external Jows, but I wouldn't drink anything unless it was designed for internal consumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Dragon
    Dragon's Blood is the sap of a Chinese dragon tree. it's used in Iron hand jows, but I don't remeber it's function. Which is sad because it is in mine too...

I have it all written down though, i will look it up later if you like.

that won't be neccessary. thanks.

david jamieson: man, how painful this is: i agreed with you on another post today and now i'm apologising...

QuaiJohnCain

that's just YOUR opinion. what about dragon's blood ah. IMO Jow is like a strong rice wine. all in moderation is what I always say.

I have a jow that I think is safe, but I have to check the ingredients. 98% of the ingredients are in our internal formula too. I am not sure about Psuedoginseng and Dragon's Blood only. Psuedoginseng is used as a topical anti-inflamatory to reduce swelling I think. Dragon's Blood stimulates circulation and is part of the formula that dispells bruising.

If you can take Those two internally, then you can drink our formula.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Yes i guess it must be safe then. Maybe its a good way to strengthen those internal organs. Hey secret to internal kung fu IMO??????

Well I just started drinking this stuff called Kombucha that I got off my sifu. All I can say is it tastes like ****.

Thats only got green tea and ginger in it, yet it still tastes nasty.....so anything with dragon blood etc sounds way dodgy. Reminds me of being in thailand with all the snake blood drinks.

craig

But things that are good for you don't usually taste good. isn't that also true?