Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New San Shou/ MMA school in Ohio.

challenging people on the internet is gay. (kungfu guys not stepping up to beat his ass and making the combat sport guys do it is even gayer..)

How about you and I set up a MMA fight at a real event? I know many promoters on the east coast and midwest who are always looking for fighters.

I can cut down to 185-190.

shaolintiger via heelhook rd 1, 2:10
    Fairfax Jiu-Jitsu

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai, Capoeira & Mixed Martial Arts

OMG, that is the funnies thing i've heard all day! You cutting down to 185. lol. dont' make me laugh.

Don't worry, i won't make you cut wieght. We can fight as heavy weights. I'm 190 right now but very skinny at the moment. I would rather gain weight. Is 200 the heavy weight line? Would they care if im' a few pounds under 200?

Anyways, admittedly, the only way i'm going to be able to finish you, is if you gas out. Which i believe will happen if your anywhere near the shape you were last time. I would rather have you as heavy and fat as possible to you gas sooner.

Super "Ralek" Cool by beat down.

Anyways, admittedly, the only way i'm going to be able to finish you, is if you gas out. Which i believe will happen if your anywhere near the shape you were last time. I would rather have you as heavy and fat as possible to you gas sooner.
    I'm just above 210 right now and I've probably have 20x the conditioning, and 1/2 the body fat% that I did 4 years ago when I was not training, let alone doing the 6x/week training that I do now. In fact before I even logged onto the net this morning I had run 3mi of sprints, boxed 10 rounds, and did calisthenics and yoga. I'm just resting to start the second session tonight of grappling.

so your "admittedly" screwed.

give me your contact info and I'll call a promoter. Doing anything this spring? I think a friend is having MMA fights in VA this spring. I want to get on his card and will hope to have a few of my fighters on it as well. I could make 200-205 with no problem at all, but I'd have no problem going lower. I'm very comfortable fighting at 190.

btw: if you think i'm going to stop after you tap. you're wrong. I'm taking you to unconsciousness, broken limb, KO. I was a honorable once before. and I got burned.

shaolintiger by dislocation rd: 1, 2:10 and LMAO @ you by "beatdown" the guy who ran from punches the whole day.. yeah kid, please step up and throw with me. that would be my dream! the KO would be the Sherdog KO of the Week.
    Fairfax Jiu-Jitsu

I see doh boy's been exercising. However, you are remembering the 18 year Ralek(the 18 yr old version with some karate and BJJ tape training made you gas out several times). This is the 22 year old Ralek (will be 23 by the Spring). Although i'm around the same wieght, i'm much stronger.

I lift weights now, and do 45 minutes jump rope stragiht with bursts of double jumps thrown in, then single jumps while i catch my breath. But that made my shins/feet hurt so i only do 20 minutes now.

Dude, trust me, you can't cating me in a submission. And you can't hurt me if i pull guard. I'm too tall for you. It would be like Semmy Shilt vs. Fedor. Fedor might be the more dangerous striker, but he can't do anything inside Shilts guard. I had honor too and didn't open a can of whoop ass when i made you gass out.

2cd, you will gas out. Once a doh boy, always a doh boy. And look at your age? Your around like 30 years old now. Ha haha. Old man river thinks he can hang with me?

shaolin tiger. what is your email?

Get ready people. Ralek is back.

Quote Originally Posted by superCool
    shaolin tiger. what is your email?
    you never were very smart..

steelvalleymma@hotmail.com

I'm done talking. Either you want to fight or STFU.

Know these guys?
    Fairfax Jiu-Jitsu

Your done talking cuase i pwn you in conversations. Ya i want to fight. Yes i know those guys.

man posting is hard work. This is really cutting into my video game time. I used the techniquest of street fighter 2 turbo on super nintendo to gas you out last time. Ryu's style is good for gassing people out. he stays back and throws blue chi balls at people and doest' let them come in and start brawling. And he does shotokan karate just like i did.

Now i'd say i'm more a combination of Ryu(gassign people out), Ken (offensive attack), and Chung Li(chi balls).