Thread: wrists

wrists

Anyone have any info, links maybe or some exercises to do to strengthen the wrists?
    Be water my friend.

Try this...

Cut a wood broom handle to about 15 inches in length. Tie a rope tightly around it. Tie the loose end of the rope through a 10,15, or 25 pound weight. With both hands stretched out in front of you, in a horse stance, roll the handle so that the weight comes up. Once the weight reaches the top, roll it out in the opposite direction. That ought to build wrist strength for you. Repeat the process a few times every day.

Or

Just play with yourself alot. It's more fun.

you could buy a powerball from somewhere (ebay, internet), they sort ur wrists out a treat, and not to expensive

paul

Have a look around the Ironmind website. Amongst other cool toys, check out the Heavy Hammer II and the other similar one (I forget what it's called). You can easily make your own version for cheaper too. I used a length of 2" galvanised pipe with a couple of Olympic collars and a light weight on one end.
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

"I don't do much cardio." - Ironfist

"Grip training is everything. I say this with CoC in hand." - abobo

hazhardy

leverage curls man
    ''whatever happens is supposed to happen- ''
    Harry Davis
    www.kamonwingchun.com