Thread: Chi

Chi

I have always been interested in the many complexities of chi. After taking martial arts.....mainly Xing Yi I have begun to feel different. Things seem to come more easily to me, be it answers to math problems or phisical endeavors I seem to be more at one with the universe around me. I would like to hear stories or expereinces having to do with chi. Ex: I was sitting in class and I thought....I wonder if I can make they door move with my mind(just for fun) and although the door didn't move at all, as I stared at it in concentration I could somehow feel it. The grain of the wood and the cold nob so many people had touched. As quickly as it came it had passed. At the time it was very odd and frightening but as my interests in martial arts grows I want to learn more about chi and the influence it has in combat....or elswhere
    chiman

http://www.qigonginstitute.org/html/papers.php

many time I have seen questions regarding qi gong and documented studies on it.

Came across this link and though other might find it useful.
    enjoy life

Yeah.

"If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

i just kill people and take theirs.
    where's my beer?

when you take care of a machine, oil it, keep the fluids proper etc etc, it will function better than the machine that is not cared for.

For the most part, the same is true of your body.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

lol @ ironfist, your mean dude.

GDA is a Qi vampire.

DJ is a techno wizard.

Dont expect to many serious responses man. People fear the Qi around here.

Qi experience:

My master threw my kf brother with a slight whipping movement, slid up to him before he hit the ground, grabbed him, pulled him in and whipped him back out again and let him fly. All one fluid movement. Taiji class.

Qi or just plain bad ass, who cares. My master rocks!
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!