Thread: HS Kung Lek...aka DJ

HS Kung Lek...aka DJ

Anyone just watch Real TV? May have been a re-run, but it was new to me. They showed brawls that are infamous to some Candian bars. Almost every clip showed how real fights go down. Some went to the ground, some didn't. But almost none displayed Martial Skill, yet I could tell some had a resemblence of it.

That was freakin awesome. I think Canadian Hockey players go thru training camp at local bars, or should. Hell there is ice outside so it's close enough.

SevenStar would lose all street cred as a bouncer at these Canadian bars.
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

i heard australia is worse. thats what they do down there for fun. drink and fight.

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by FuXnDajenariht
    i heard australia is worse. thats what they do down there for fun. drink and fight.
    I think you meant Texas. But Aussies are pretty cool in that way too. Soccer(non-American Football) is defintely the place to be if you want to test your skills with multiple opponents. It's so boring what else do they have to do?
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

Best place would be to go the a rough bar in a downtrodden part of Glasgow Scotland........but be sure to call for ambulance before the fight starts (not that the ambulance would venture into those parts of town anyway.....)
    I think, therefore I am awake!

It's easier to learn to do it now and maintain it in old age than to try and learn it in old age.

The world is my oyster.....Unfortunately I'm vegtarian.

I worked 3 bars in winnipeg and one of them was pretty rough.
    The stock exchange was the name of that on and it was in this total ghetto area. Practically underneath a bridge ina pretty industrial end of town, lot's of run down houses and glue sniffers and crack heads. Real quaint if ya get my gist.

Fights every single freaking night, guys would resort to violence at the tip of a hat and the women were even worse. That place was brutal and I quit after about 6 months or so knowing it wouldn't change. Those people are freaks and after all these years, I honestly don't know if things are any different there.

One of the others was a biker bar. Much less fights and more like a regular watering hole, didn't see much go down there except for guys peddling weed and what not, but I never really gave a crap about that. And finally, the one that was a little worse than that was actually a yuppie joint. Every weekend some gino had to prove what a d1ck he was.

Every place I worked there we always had at least 2 guys for the door and more on the weekends. Now I'm not a big guy by any standard and always was a diplomat on the door. Restraining and Restricting movement as opposed to brawling was always my style. But yep, when the dookie hits the fan, it hits the fan and the real time decisions involved more often than not supercede any martial arts training one has until the thinking can flow properly and by that time it's over. But if you can hold a guy til he calms down and make sure that his target or antagonist can't get access it usually blows over really fast. Which gives you time to clean up and get ready for the inevitable next lunatic to lose it in an alcoholic haze.

I won't be doing that kind of work anymore. Leave it to the 7*'s of the world.
    Only thing is, he lives in gun land, so, I'd be even more careful there.
    Kung Fu is good for you.