Thread: my new bag stand - dip station and all that

my new bag stand - dip station and all that

this thread serves no purpose other than to say im really happy i finally got one and ask if anyone has had any problems or anything with what i got.

this is the exact modle i got.

you can elarge the pic here: http://bigfitness.com/7statboxworg.html

i guess i got a good deal on it. i went to play it again sports and i had them take out the heavy bag as i already have one and traded in a standing water filled bag suzi bought me with good intentions a while back. when it was all said and done it came to a total of 301 including the other two bags.

yes i do realize that my last 3 threads could have been posted in the health and fitness forum, but with as slow as the forums have been i didn't figure it mattered. i certainly wont cry if it gets moved.
    where's my beer?

I have a problem with what you got!!

I want it and you have it.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

lol ... well it was between that or 2 gigs of ram.

i think i made the smarter purchase though ill not be playing battlefield 2 for a while
    where's my beer?

ya, good choice.

although battle field 2 is really fun. My friend has that so I get to play it every now and then.

i love piloting the cobra.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"

Nice set up! Attached is a picture just for fun.
    Check out my wooden dummy website: http://www.woodendummyco.com/

Lmfao Chief Fox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan

GDA

how does the heavy bag handle, say, a good sidekick. Does it smash into the frame? Does it seem like in the long run this will be the destruction of the machine?

just curious. I really want one.
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan

chief fox that is the best thing i have seen in a long long time. imediatley dowloaded, saved, and will soon be emailed/im'd to many people.

pang ... ill have to let you know next week bud. they didnt have them in stock but its paid for and ordered. i get to put up a trampline in the mean time so im going to have lots of drinking and cussing to do before any exercising happens.
    where's my beer?

cool, i guess i can wait.

just be safe on the tramp. dont get racked bro.
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan

Glad you liked it. Every time I make a picture like that I think to myself "I'm going to he!!". But at least i'll have people like you guys there to keep me company.
    Check out my wooden dummy website: http://www.woodendummyco.com/

last one in's a rotten egg!
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan

ill put in a good word with the big guy if you guys want.
    where's my beer?