Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Styles of Yoga

Styles of Yoga

There are many styles or schools of Yoga posturing and breathing exercises.

There are Yoga styles/fashion clothes from Old Navy and other namebrands for the lotus look.

Tune in the New Age radio with the om music.

Health and hip.

The era of Yoga generation.

Mcdiet drive thru food helped a lady lose 40 pounds. Nature, organic, low carb--

---

I stick with my Tai Chi and Ba Gua.

There are also Zen diet, Zen fashion, Zen music, Zen furniture and ornaments--.

lulu lemon has the best yoga clothes going.

seriously, ladies who want to look good doing their yoga, check out lulu lemon gear. We men would very much appreciate it.

spj- how better to propogate something than to bring it into the mainstream? People who keep their stuff in the shadowy veils tend to not do so well with the survival of their respective art forms. That is the neato message behind the film shaolin soccer afterall.

Makes for good wuxia myths though.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

nude yoga AND nude tai chi

Given that both yoga and tai chi have nude videos and the yoga industry is reaching a far wider audience and there are more beautiful wimmen in yoga, tai chi should be throwing stones...

BTW, did y'all seee nude tai chi made Sherman's Lagoon yesterday? Yeah, we should be the ones to talk about yoga...
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

lol. The crab kills me.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Tai Chi is a style of Yoga.

According to this;

styles of yoga

A link to Yoga styles stores.

styles

fashion

Last edited by SPJ; 08-26-2005 at 07:32 PM.

SPJ says

He would rather do taichi than yoga.
    No problem.

But the proliferation of bad yoga teachers matches the proliferation of bad tai chi teachers.

joy chaudhuri

i think that even with a modicum of decent training in either, it is pretty easy to spot bad tai chi and bad yoga.

a poor yoga practitioner would be particularly easy to spot. they would have limited balance and flexibility and would tend to shortcut as much as tehy could to avoid the groin pulls. lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

SPJ, riddle yourself this: where are the hot chicks, tai chi or yoga? Yoga, of course. So that is where I am.

It will add years to my training AND I get to look at incredible women. Should have seen the one Thursday. I call her the Viking Princess, amazing, if she if not proof of a Higher Being I do not know what could convince me. Good thing women that beautiful do not know how much power they wield.
    Not a shi-fu, just a pifu.

only as much as u give them.

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

I'm suddenly thinking of taking a Yoga class, to supplement my Kung Fu Training!!

I will post the results of my efforts as they progress because I know how much you guys all love to rip on my Luv life!!
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

I was approached by a friend in church.

She proposed that we combine Tai Chi/Ba Gua/Yoga together as a tby center.

She will teach Yoga classes and my brother will teach Tai Chi and Ba Gua Qi Gong.

What do you guys think?

lol sounds good but you sure you wont kill anyone mixing that stuff?

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

No.

Just posturing and breathing exercises for health oriented people.