Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Muey Tai

hes saying he will use his highly superior unstoppable kung fu form techniques to defeat all muay thai...i think he should just shoot some qi blasts at them and call it quits.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

WOW.

I think I'm going to add Vas's stuff to my sig -- hehe.

All you need is to be confident and not be fazed by the boxing stuff. it's only kicks and punches.

Quote Originally Posted by SevenStar
    If you really wanna turn your trolling into a reality, PM me. I can get you a fight AND it will cost you nothing - your expenses will be paid.

you haven't PMed me yet...
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Quote Originally Posted by SevenStar
    you haven't PMed me yet...
    Hmmm...me starting to thinks Vasquez is actually Seven. Hmmm...
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

lol

ewallace is moving in on 7* remaining street cred
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"

hahaha he said "shaloin"
    working his way up the ranks in a quest to be best troll ever
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

Seven and me are buddies on this forum. I'll go down with seven if i get a chance.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    you would go down ON him if you had the chance

omg dude, this sh!t is funny.
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan

Ten Tigers, Well yeah, but I had passed the stage were I'll go down on anyone. I was really keen when I started training lots of energy and spirit. But now I'm matured as an M artist.

dang, did you completely miss that one, or what?
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

get down / go down / wat everrrrrrrr

Actually V(Im going to rename you Total Clown Nitwit, or TCN for short.), it is not whatever. Your brushing off of basic human modes of communication are laughable if not downright disturbing.

You are nothing.

You post absolute crap.

Most have you on the ignore list so that you dont even show up on the radar. You are that pathetic.

You know what you are.

As do we all.

Liar.

Total Green behind the ears noob who knows nothing about anything.

You talk out your rear ALL of the time.

Time to put it to bed, fool.

Dale Dugas
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Some times I feel I'm casting pears before swine - now that's any chinese wise saying. But i hope ppl learn from example and what they read.