Thank you, Bao, my friend!

What are we 'fit' FOR? Fit-ness is our ability to take effective and expedient action. What more dire circumstances could EVER require our action? What more crucial could we be "fit" for???

Well, it's all final. October 15th. Western Washington University. So far we have the Western Washington University Recreation Center Staff (the site, and a multi-million dollar hi-tech facility built 3 years ago), Bellingham Athletic Club and Bellingham YMCA.

We're working to have Ryan Styles (of the Drew Carry Show and a Night at the Improv) to present as well. We're also working to have national FOX News coverage.

We settled this evening on the event name: FITNESS AID. We'll be moving to our future site at www.fitnessaid.org as soon as we get the code online.

More to come. There is no holiday that could happen during such a crisis. We'll be burning the phones and pounding the pavement to make this the biggest fund raiser the fitness community has EVER mustered.

PLEASE spread this on every forum and bulletin board that you know of! Those of you who are also Crossfit, RKC, Chek, or any other organization, please contact your organizations and extend the invitation to attend. If there are any instructors from your organization interested in volunteering to present at FITNESS AID, email me through the forum software so we can block out a slot in the schedule (which is rapidly filling up!) You must supplement your own equipment above what the University has at its facility and/or provide alternative equipment ideas (like substituting dumbbells). Contact me ASAP and I'll give you my cell phone number
Only fools will voluntarily pursue the Path of Knowledge; sensible people need to be tricked. - Carlos Castaneda's Don Juan
You have spinach in your teeth. - Franklin Jones

PS: Contact Scott Sonnon http://circularstrengthmag.com/forum...iewprofile&u=3