Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Eagle Claw vesus Mantis sparring clip

I think that Vasquez seems to bear more than a passing resemblance to DimMakSeminars. Similar style troll... The whole ancient Sifu with Mystic Gong Fu powers and (really stupid and contrived) bizarre training regimens...

Any day now he will start talking about cinnabar palm I swear!
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

haha - I thought Samurai jack was saying this mega-character is blloming lotus.

Why not go and antagonise John Wang to his face Jack - he's well known for his fondness for poisened spike rings and eating human brains...

hehe - joking, joking - not about the brains part though..

Quote Originally Posted by Finny
    Hi Jack - how's it hangin?

Nah - Blooming Lotus was WAY more entertaining than this fool

Between him and Samson over in the WCK forum they're pretty much destroying these forums - why Gene and the mods aren't doing anything about it baffles me - I thought Gene said a couple of months ago that he was cracking down on trolls because his bosses were getting p!ssed off.

Guess not

I say, ditch these two, and bring back BL.
    I can't believe the amount of BS these 2 are posting. Really giving CMA a bad BAD name. Anyone who stumbles onto this forum looking to get into CMA will turn around and run.
    "If we dont worry then nothing shall worry us, only then shall we be of sound mind"

Quote Originally Posted by Finny
    Between him and Samson over in the WCK forum they're pretty much destroying these forums - why Gene and the mods aren't doing anything about it baffles me - I thought Gene said a couple of months ago that he was cracking down on trolls because his bosses were getting p!ssed off.

Guess not

I say, ditch these two, and bring back BL.
    I can't believe the amount of BS these 2 are posting. Really giving CMA a bad BAD name. Anyone who stumbles onto this forum looking to get into CMA will turn around and run.
    "If we dont worry then nothing shall worry us, only then shall we be of sound mind"

Sorry my browser crashed and...well don't really know how I got the post up twice...

No, I was refering to mega-fist. His stuff sort of reminds me of the things she used to post. The difference, of course, is that she was dead serious and this fellow's just having a good laugh. It seems strange how offended everyone's getting about his obvious jokes concerning "Andy (judo grandmaster)".

At any rate, last time I checked, posting humour isn't against the forum rules.

I'm aware he is joking. I've just heard that one too many times.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

hehe, I was a bit sceptical about him at first, then it just started to become SO ridiculous! But I must say he's an entertaining bugger.

So I've no problem with him, as long as we have a laugh about it

Lightbulb

There are various styles Shuai Jiao (Chiao)
    -Mongolian
    -Shanghainese
    -Taiwanese
    -more

Unfortunately Shuai Jiao (like many martial art Styles) has been plagued with a variety of issues in the states:
    -who's version is better
    -who's got the better lineage
    -who really learned from who, how long, etc....

Unfortunately their is fad that many systems now claim to have Shuai Jiao in them...that is like saying that like saying Northern Long Fist has Tae Kwon Do in it because of the long kicks...

Shuai Jiao is a tough system to get through because of all the falling, joint-locking, strikes the body has to endure....I'm a respectable fan of judo (which traditionaly does contain, strikes and joint locks), becuase of its simplicity and its standardization of throws it will survive even if it is primarily a sport now....

My mate Steve's flat. I sleep on a sleeping bag on the floor.
    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho
    The

- Judo kicks
    - Aikido punches
    - Muah Thai locks
    - Boxer throws

could beat any one.
    Haha, perhaps you should do some research! Boxing doesn't have ANY throws. For everyone who thinks that Judo has no kicks, look what I just found!

http://www.shaolin.ee/images/petrjakov_kick.jpg

Maybe now people will stop treating me like a 9th kyu and start treating me like the 4th kyu that I am.

Thank you

"the dragons are more the power than the tiger"

For those of you who still believe Mega-Fist is a normal person, look what I just found!:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/negative5.jpg

i met a famous chinese wrestling coach in hangzhou well i met him in hangzhou. i dont know if he was form hangzhou. this old guy who was huge and short and two of his students who were in their 40s but still huge and could throw people around. it was awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Mega_Fist View Post
    Haha, perhaps you should do some research! Boxing doesn't have ANY throws. For everyone who thinks that Judo has no kicks, look what I just found!

http://www.shaolin.ee/images/petrjakov_kick.jpg

Maybe now people will stop treating me like a 9th kyu and start treating me like the 4th kyu that I am.

Thank you

"the dragons are more the power than the tiger"
    I know you all get upset about Mega_Fist, but reading this it does seem like he has a point.

mega f@g is back

Hang on lad, I'm not Mega_Fist obviously I'm just saying two things -

1. He's got a point about Boxing not having throws
    2. That photo pretty much proves Judo DOES have kicks