Thread: Im Ok

Im Ok

Hi to all,
    Just letting you know i'm ok. I live in a town north of New Orleans called Hammond. We stuck it out for the storm at my GF's house. To watch huge oak trees up root ang large pines snap in half from the winds, was truely a site. We didnt have flooding...tho there is massive damage to power lines and trees that block the roads. To saw the least its a huge inconvienience to wait in line for gas or food and no tv or electricty (i'm writing from work...a hospital)....but hey my family and I are alive. Lots of devistation going on.
    LCP

don't

don't know you but glad to here you and your family are ok, what with whats happend.

holymantis

Holymantis

thank you for the warm reply holymantis.
    there is all kinds of hell breaking lose here in Louisiana.
    Reports say that the Superdome in New Orleans that sheltered the people durring the Hurricane was a sesspool of lude behavior. Women were scared to use the restrooms because men were waiting there to rape them, they resorted to using boxs next to them for a toilet. Another man was beat to death for raping 7 young girls. Others comitted suicide as well as a few cops.
    Lots of looting, killing, and attacking the help effort with firearms.
    Not just in New Orleans.....but several neighboring communities are acting savagely....stealing peoples generators,gas,and such. Just the other day, someone was shot in the head for jumping infront the line for the gas pump.
    I work at a local hospital, and we have Military personel with M-16's posted at stations around it's campus.
    New Orleans is one of the nations worst murder capitals...and whats worse is that these animals are being brought to peaceful comunities like my own.
    Dont know what else to say...feel like moving away.
    LCP

Man O' Man

That pretty much matches the news give or take some things. Good to hear you have security at your work. As for moving, I wouldn't blame you.

glad to hear you have protection at work.
    now might not be the time to wanting to move as you are wanted were you are right now.
    how about sending your GF to a family bother or sisterfor a few weeks?