Hello everyone,

I hope you are all doing OK, especially those of you from the southern US or that have family down there.

On October 2nd, my kung fu school (US Martial Arts) will be hosting Knees for Needs: a San Da/Muay Thai seminar dedicated to those whose lives were shattered by the recent catastrophe. Sun Tzu (Rahsaan) and I (Jonathan) will be leading said seminar, with ALL proceeds going to the American Red Cross* national disaster relief efforts. This is a unique opportunity to learn some great material, have a good time, and help those less fortunate.

The cost of the seminar is only $20 (minimum donation). All are welcome and please pass this info on to anyone that you think might be interested. Please see the attached flyer and PM me or e-mail our school at USMA561@aol.com if you wish to attend this seminar.

Below I have listed some of the collective accomplishments and credentials of the instructors:

• 2004 WKA Muay Thai East Regional Muay Thai Welterweight Champion
• 2005 WKA Muay Thai US Lt – Heavyweight Champion
• 2004 World San Da Championships Super Fight winner
• 2002 Art of War San Shou Nationals (both won silver medals)
• 2003/2004 USCKF Kuoshu Champion
• 2003 TWKSF Kuoshu Champion (Brazil)
• Extensive teaching experience (over 10 years collectively)
• Coach/Fighter, Baltimore San Shou team
• Working towards degree in Exercise Science

Thanks,
Jon

*The American Red Cross name is used with its permission, which in no way constitutes an endorsement, express or implied, of USMA