Thread: wc movie clips

wc movie clips

I had come across this website of the older generation of Wing Chunners, all words are in chinese, the bigger fonts that's flashing calling the old timers"OLD ****S", so the title of this site is called Wing Chun 'OLD ****S' website.
    Whoever create this site sure have guts and is trying to make a fool out of them. Don't know why? Grudge? Maybe. Sure feel sorry for them.

I think some of you might have probably seen some of these clips somewhere already.

Copy & paste the url.

http://hk.geocities.com/wingchunos

I could only see about 2 of the clips, but it does seem like someone is trying to down talk wingChun, the sequences are bad and the parties involved obviously wasn't very good.

Though I don't think any WC practitioners will be bothered by things like that. Unless you obviously know any of the people filmed...

Just think its a bit low to do something like that.
    "If we dont worry then nothing shall worry us, only then shall we be of sound mind"

i could only get 1 clip to work all them people must be new students cos no way are they any good at wing chun there stance are wrong hands as wrong