Thread: ATTN: Ross Whats the story behind JF Springer

Hybrid View

ATTN: Ross Whats the story behind JF Springer

He's claiming to be the absolute best of his generation. That no one has ever beaten him, yadda yadda yadda.

He is in your neck of the woods so to speak. Any info. Is this guy anywhere near for real?

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...&postcount=380

oh ****...he is fighting that Asian dude? Sweet!

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...6&page=1&pp=15

When he says 91/7, I'm guessing he meant 9/7 .....so the fight is today?
    Last edited by truewrestler; 09-07-2005 at 01:42 PM.

9/17 more or less. and its Asia not asian. He's a big army dude.

oh ok, 9/17

I meant Asia... I remember a bullshido gathering video a while back with him fighting.

By the way...if I were a betting man...I'd put money on this JF Springer guy being a troll or maybe just a complete loser.
    Last edited by truewrestler; 09-07-2005 at 01:54 PM.

Well he's supposed to be a Hung gar "master" he also trains lion's roar so Ross might be able to shed some light on this guy.

vitriolic
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 09-07-2005 at 02:18 PM.

Springer is a relatively big guy himself with most of his focus over the past few years seeming to be on hakka mantis systems. He's quite vitrolic (sp) at times through his posts and has seemed to make a lot more enemies than friends on various forums throughout the years, but no one has debunked his claims at least in regard to his status "inside the door" in NYC, I think it's Hip SIng Tong or Hop Sing Tong, I don't recall. In the past he didn't seem to be against video taping any of his fights if they ever were to occur.

If it does go down it would be interesting to see the fight, minus any footage of someone getting killed, if that were to so happen.

I don't know him at all really, but from what I've seen of his internet postings, he's got some severe personal problems
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....