Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ATTN: Ross Whats the story behind JF Springer

Springer thinks he's the only "real guy" and thinks he's so great.... he's no troll slayer, he's a major troll himself... He tried to imply I never got "real" Lama at one point only to have his own teacher, Steve Richards, tell him he was an idiot and was making them look bad
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

personality wise, he's a pr!ck. Other than that, I don't know much about him. he's been banninated from this forum several times under several different names due to harassment, racial slurs and other such things.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

So this fight is Sept 17th at Cooper Park? What time?

IIRC ... Hip Sing is in NYC not Hop Sing
    Message: Due to the ongoing Recession, God has decided the light at the end of the tunnel will be shut off due to power costs. That is all.

"racial slurs and other such things"

Which will make Asia beating him down all that much sweeter....
    "Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake."
    --- Napoleon

"MonkeySlap is a brutal b@stard." -- SevenStar
    "Forgive them Lord, they know not what MS2 can do." -- MasterKiller
    "You're not gonna win a debate (or a fight) with MST. Resistance is futile." - Seven Star

Does anyone know what time the fight will be? Sept. 17, what time?

cooper park is in MD?

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc
    Springer thinks he's the only "real guy" and thinks he's so great.... he's no troll slayer, he's a major troll himself... He tried to imply I never got "real" Lama at one point only to have his own teacher, Steve Richards, tell him he was an idiot and was making them look bad
    Ha! What a Lamer.

I love that line, "I'm the very best of my generation. No one has ever beaten me.".

has a time been determined yet? I'm going down there to watch the fight and meet Springer.

Yeah, I hate when guys think they're the only 'real guys'. I bet his sifu never even killed anyone.

"No one has ever beaten me."
    Translation: "I've never really fought anyone of any skill"

Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Dam, this is making me want to fight him even more. I was supposed to fight Springer about 3 years ago. I'm Ralek.

You are not Ralek...
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Ok, regardless of whether or not this latest lame-o troll is Ralek can somebody answer one question for me?

Who is Ralek?
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

the troll that started it all.