Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ATTN: Ross Whats the story behind JF Springer

I am Ralek. The reason i'm not on that screen name is becuase it was banned. On all my posts i had links to drawings of naked girls. They were just drawings, but that was too much for the kungfu moderators to handle and they banned me.

Moderators, if you unban Ralek i will use that screen name again.

The reason i've come back is because i've been lurking a little and saw the JF springer post. And that is the same tard that backed out of a challenge fight at Cooper Park like 3-4 years ago. And then claimed that I was the one who backed out. I got there 30 minutes early and stayed 30 minutes late. No Springer.

Shut the fek up arsehole. Or I'll sick Springer on you again, sissy.

i'm going to the maryalnd "bullshido throwdown". So maybe you'll all get to see a tape of me and springer. He's a shyster lawyer and edited an email i sent him. I called his house, and left a message on his answer machine ( a few years ago) but stopped trying to contact him after that.

there are a couple links here with info on this springer guy. can i get a link to some info on this "asia" person?

thanks
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Now he's even better than wong fei hung.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...&postcount=605

now thats just rediculous. I know nothing of this "asia" person, but im hoping they beat the snot out of that self ritious *****.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"

OMFG...
    Message: Due to the ongoing Recession, God has decided the light at the end of the tunnel will be shut off due to power costs. That is all.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel
    Now he's even better than wong fei hung.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...&postcount=605
    as if you needed any more evidence he's a world class ****!
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

so any info on this "asia" person.

even just a few lines about them will work, no link needed.

gender, how long training, age, etc....
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc
    as if you needed any more evidence he's a world class ****!
    No, I got the gist of that early on. It is amazing, the outright size of this guy's nut sack.

full page http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...603#post722603
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 09-09-2005 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PangQuan
    so any info on this "asia" person.

even just a few lines about them will work, no link needed.

gender, how long training, age, etc....
    http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/member.php?u=9141

thanks mk, more than i expected.
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan

this place really has changed. Back when i was challenging him, you all respected him so much. Probably because i was the BJJ guy and he was kung fu.

He's supposedly fighting Asia on 1 day, then going to the maryland bullshido.net throw down on another day. I might go to both. Definatly not missing the throwdown.

Actually, it was because you threw more of a hissy fit . Not really a style issue. You done growing up yet?

Wow, we really need to get KFM to let us post photos. That was a nice view on that Bullshido link...

Now what were we talking about?