Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shark Vs. Octopus (vid)

Shark Vs. Octopus (vid)

"If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

didnt stand a chance
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

wow, that's exactly how i always envisioned a fight between myself and merryprankster would likely go down- not that i'd ever wanna fight a friend, but you know I'm insane and therefore think about these things.
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

That's gotta hurt!
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Thumbs up

That was awsome
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop
    wow, that's exactly how i always envisioned a fight between myself and merryprankster would likely go down- not that i'd ever wanna fight a friend, but you know I'm insane and therefore think about these things.
    A spear gun is your friend here.
    LOL.. really, what else did you hear?.. did you hear that he was voted Man of the Year by Kung-Fu Magizine?

royce would choke it out.
    where's my beer?

Aha! The ultimate warrior revealed: a Jiujutsu practicing Octopus from Brazil! It's only weakness is it's inability to breathe air but as we speak the army is tirelessly working on creating a reverse scuba suit that doesn't hinder the flexability of this plucky invertebrate.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

The shark should have bit some pressure points on the octopus. That would have made the octupus let go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

I'm not quite sure what kind of pressure you could put on a creature with no bones that can live thousands of feet underwater. That's some crazy pressure already.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM
    Aha! The ultimate warrior revealed: a Jiujutsu practicing Octopus from Brazil! It's only weakness is it's inability to breathe air but as we speak the army is tirelessly working on creating a reverse scuba suit that doesn't hinder the flexability of this plucky invertebrate.
    That would be a SCABA suit: Self Contained Abovewater Breathing Aparatus.

I guess for SCUBA to make sense, the "U" has to stand for "Underwater," so I made "abovewater" one word, as well.
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

Shark? Dogfish more like.
    "The man who stands for nothing is likely to fall for anything"
    www.swindonkungfu.co.uk

if only the shark knew how to sprawl....he would have least had a strikes chance then.........
    I think, therefore I am awake!

It's easier to learn to do it now and maintain it in old age than to try and learn it in old age.

The world is my oyster.....Unfortunately I'm vegtarian.

awesome, totally awesome

That was one of the coolest underwater fights I've ever seen. It' right up there with that james bond movie where the massive fight went down with the spear guns. Nice vid!