Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Photo of real dragon

Photo of real dragon

All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

I don't see it in the last one.

edit - yes I do, lower left hand corner.
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

where's the rest of it?

Looks like a spine to me.
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM
    Blocked in China.
    b/c it is affiliated with FLG

I don't what that really is but it looks way cool.

Warren

Quote Originally Posted by WanderingMonk
    b/c it is affiliated with FLG
    Well that would explain it then.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.

I so wanna beleive in dragons. Maybe I'll fake one
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

FLG? What dat

Looks like a cement walk bridge railing or something. I don't see how one sees a dragon any more than a section of the Great Wall of China.

Quote Originally Posted by truewrestler
    FLG? What dat
    Falun Gong:

A bunch of poor, deluded fools who decided they were big enough to take on the PRC and got royally stomped.

They are basically a personality cult based on equal parts Taoism, Buddhism, Christianity and Alien Worship centered around a dude named Li Hongzhi - a huckster who lives in NYC.

They were getting big in China and tried to start recruiting city leader level party members. The government stomped on their worship priveleges and they took to the street in mass protests. Since then the FLG and the PRC have spent quite a lot of time accusing each other of attrocities.

If Hongzhi would just get arrested for fraud or something the entire thing would probably blow over but he keeps organizing them to prostelatyze about how the "evil communists" are oppressing them all over north america. And of course the fact that the PRC tends to jail members of the FLG as an organization acting against the state keeps things nice and inflamed.

Simon McNeil

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM
    Falun Gong:

A bunch of poor, deluded fools who decided they were big enough to take on the PRC and got royally stomped.

They are basically a personality cult based on equal parts Taoism, Buddhism, Christianity and Alien Worship centered around a dude named Li Hongzhi - a huckster who lives in NYC.

They were getting big in China and tried to start recruiting city leader level party members. The government stomped on their worship priveleges and they took to the street in mass protests. Since then the FLG and the PRC have spent quite a lot of time accusing each other of attrocities.

If Hongzhi would just get arrested for fraud or something the entire thing would probably blow over but he keeps organizing them to prostelatyze about how the "evil communists" are oppressing them all over north america. And of course the fact that the PRC tends to jail members of the FLG as an organization acting against the state keeps things nice and inflamed.

they hang out in 34th st, nyc and show these pics of people being torture. if they were hot at least i would listen or join them lol!!
    If a pipe hits you and no one is around, would you make a sound?

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/asia/...ina_7-30a.html

This link tells sth about the CCP's persecution of Falun Gong.