Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Photo of real dragon

ok, this is about dragons not falun gong
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

what?! no picture posting?
    -------------------------------------------
    "It is a good thing to see the world as a dream. When you have something like a nightmare, you will wake up and tell yourself that it was only a dream. It is said that the world we live in is not a bit different from this."
    - Yamamoto Tsunetomo, from Hagakure

I have seen this before.

My take: either its glacier trails (formed as a glacier moves across a repeated path)

or its a couple of dragons.

glacier trails look like that though...
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Snakes are the original dragons, according to the bible they lost their wings when god cast them down to crawel on their bellys for allowing themselfs to be used by the devil in tempted eve to eat the forbidden fruit.
    I think, therefore I am awake!

It's easier to learn to do it now and maintain it in old age than to try and learn it in old age.

The world is my oyster.....Unfortunately I'm vegtarian.

if they lost their wings after they were used to tempt then why was it the creature used to tempt was a snake with no wings?

were they punished before the crime?

and what about flying dinosaurs? Quetzalcoatlus? average wing span of 39 feet, elongated neck and tail. if you saw one flying you would go OMG a freaking dragon!!
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"

in genisis after God confronts adam and eve he address the (Gen 3:14) serpant and told it 'on your belly you will go'. Different translations have it slightly differently.
    I think, therefore I am awake!

It's easier to learn to do it now and maintain it in old age than to try and learn it in old age.

The world is my oyster.....Unfortunately I'm vegtarian.

pang- chinese dragons ain't got wings and they don't breath fire. ok, maybe one or two of the breath fire, but i haven't read a story about it yet.

It could just as easily be a cirrucumulus cloud trailer.
    http://www.cloudman.com/atlas/atlas.htm

anyway! dragons are real...but ...nevermind.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

ok.

question. does one believe in only asian style dragons and denounce western style dragons?

both beliefs are just as ancient but both dragons are very different.

i bet there were snakes that would make a boa or anaconda look pretty puny back in the day.

so how would a dragon without wings fly? unless magic is real too. and if magic is real then chi is real and if chi is real then i can learn to shoot chi fire balls.

IM SO STOKED NOW!!!

or were asian dragons in capable of flight? SAY IT AINT SO WILBUR!!

i found this:

Yinglong the winged dragon: believed to be a powerful servant of Huang Di, the Yellow emperor, who was later immortalized as a dragon. One legend states that Yinglong helped a man named Yu stop the yellow river from flooding by digging long channels with his tail. The Yinglung is the oldest of all eastern dragons. Once all dragons reach a certain age, they develop wings.
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan

more cool chinese dragon stuff

The chinese dragon has four claws as standard, but the imperial dragon has five, this is to identify it above the lesser classes. Anyone other than the emperor using the five claw motif was put to death.

the first dragon appeard to the mythical emeror Fu-Shi, and filled the hole in the sky made by the monster Kung Kung. Its waking, sleeping and breathing determined the day and night. Season and weather.

Many differnces between the classical dragon and the chinese dragon include, ability to fly even without wings (still no explination how), shape shifting abilities, and the benevolen tbehavior to the populace.

the chinese dragon is made up of nine entities. the head of camel, eyes of demon, ears of cow, horns of stag, neck of snake, belly of a clam's, claws of eagle, soles of feet are tiger, and the 117 scales that cover body are of the carp.

very neat stuff.
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan

obviously fake. Easily photoshoped.

Who in this day and age actually still believe in dragons??
    http://individual.utoronto.ca/gfx/logo1.jpg

"A witty saying proves nothing."
    - Voltaire (1694-1778)

dont make fun of david.

and i dont think its photo shopped. its a natural formation, be it clouds or glacier trails.
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan