Worst deadlift ever caught on video

Ouch.

Here
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

Holy Mary mother of God.

This is an example of how not to deadlift. The poor fellow needs a lifting coach, SERIOUSLY.
    Bao Tran, Certified CST Coach
    www.cstwarrior.typepad.com
    Your Success is our Success

Ironfist, that was you wasn't it?

that was mega fist's mate andy.

I would say he's faking it(at least I hope so) as he puts it down way too easily.
    Maybe its meant to be an example on what not to do?
    A Problem is only a Problem if you think it is a Problem and every Problem has a solution

Don't worry about losing lass,I've been wrestling wolves since you were suckling on your mama's titt
    Groundskeeper Willy

Ka,

Why would anyone want to fake it? This is a dangerous way of proving something wouldn't say, brother? I believe this kat is for real and I have seen similar deadlifting skills in college, but back then I did some dumb arse things myself at my college gym. <wink> NOT as bad this fellow tho; thank God! Putting down the weight is easy in the deadlift. Anyone with a background in powerlifting can tell you this but pulling that bad boy up "correctly" takes skill and strength. Oh yeah, Iron First, thanks for sharing this piece of work.
    Bao Tran, Certified CST Coach
    www.cstwarrior.typepad.com
    Your Success is our Success

deary me

haha, yeah i reckon he's faking it or trying to impress some chick or some sh!t.. lets hope he realised he fcuked up after he had torn his posterior chain to sh!t.
    what a nerd,
    hza
    ''whatever happens is supposed to happen- ''
    Harry Davis
    www.kamonwingchun.com

Quote Originally Posted by FooFighter

Why would anyone want to fake it?I believe this kat is for real and I have seen similar deadlifting skills in college, but back then I did some dumb arse things myself at my college gym..
    I can honestly say I have never seen this style of DL "Skill".But I still think he's putting it on,to what end or what advantage (none) I have no idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by FooFighter
    Putting down the weight is easy in the deadlift. Anyone with a background in powerlifting can tell you this but pulling that bad boy up "correctly" takes skill and strength.
    Easy?
    Technique aside anyone stalling and struggling this much is just going to drop the bar not place it down.
    Its certainly a unique vid,IF where do you find these?
    A Problem is only a Problem if you think it is a Problem and every Problem has a solution

Don't worry about losing lass,I've been wrestling wolves since you were suckling on your mama's titt
    Groundskeeper Willy

lolz

I had better deadlifting form when I was a 148 pound, 17 year old scrawny kid in high school, and could pull 320. I don't think he should be screwing around like that, he could hurt himself.

My mate Steve's flat. I sleep on a sleeping bag on the floor.
    Yeah what a loser! I could easily lift that weight if I wanted to

Yeah, maybe that's from a site and that clip is called "how not to deadlift" or something.

I dunno. If I were going to f around like that, tho, I'd use like a 10 on each side just so I don't accidently hurt myself. I'd also hold up a sign or something saying "this is not a real deadlift" so the video didn't get passed around the net and taken out of context and end up with people thinking I don't know how to deadlift.

But I think he was being serious, but the video has "bad" in the filename, so I dunno.
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

that makes the **** i pawned off as a deadlift last weekend after a ton of cleans look almost pretty.

at least this morning's deads were nice. almost picture-on-the-fridge worthy. until you realize they were only 225x5x6 sets.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

That was really good
    congratulations to that guy
    for lifting so heavy
    he is really good