Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Kung Fu Star In Brothel Bust

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    Man, no wonder I haven't been able to sign anyone up lately. I'm giving out free uniforms, and this guy's giving out Happy Endings! I tell ya, the competition's fierce around here!

LOL
    "The man who stands for nothing is likely to fall for anything"
    www.swindonkungfu.co.uk

The main thing to learn is tantric sex, if you can control your orgasm you would not lose too much chi while having sex with prostitutes.

sorry this reply was late, was practicing low-stance jumps

I'm so glad myriad ligaments between my right toes have returned to their original position I missed practicing Dai Jing Kuen. But anywho....

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson
    Not wanting to turn this into a religious debate, but how does christianity conflict with prostitution?
    Thank you for your tact, and I have to agree, religious debates on ANY forum tend to get messy, so let us avoid such a thing at all costs. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let us avoid it. PLEASE.

In Christianity, extramarital sex is considered a sin. This would include prostitution, as well as adultery and premarital sex (and lustful thoughts. Though those come up every once in awhile for any person, it is best to simply repent and move on before thoughts lead to fantasies, fantasies to plans, and plans to deeds.) One sticky situation (no pun intended) would be a man finding out his wife was a prostitute. At that point, the man would have the option to either

A) continue in his marriage with the woman, in hopes that he might "bring her around" (though for the sake of his health, he should probably refrain from having sex with her)

Or B) From what I understand (and that is admittedly little, though I try) the hypothetical husband in this case would be permitted to divorce his wife upon finding this out, but not to remarry (and by extension, remain celibate, i guess.)

What if the wife decides to leave? According to 1 Corinthians 7:15 "If the unbelieving (an unbelieving spouse in the context of this epistle) departs, let them depart. A brother or sister is not under bondage in such cases..." Should the hypothetical prostitute-wife be the one to leave, he would be permitted to remarry (that is my interpretation of the "not under bondage" part.)
    I could be incorrect on this, I admittedly have not looked into it much as I am happily married and intend to remain so

Please don't take this as a sermon or "thou-shalt do this" sort of thing, as I do not wish to engage in a lifestyleX vs. lifestyleY debate. I just wanted to answer the question as thoroughly as I could (and to avoid the dreaded "bible-thump.")
    Last edited by BlueTravesty; 09-16-2005 at 06:54 PM.
    "Prepare your mind..." "For a mind explosion!"
    -The Human Giant, Illusionators

Quote Originally Posted by Vasquez
    The main thing to learn is tantric sex, if you can control your orgasm you would not lose too much chi while having sex with prostitutes.
    LOL!!
    I guess you DO have your funny moments, Vasquez. Have a cookie
    "Prepare your mind..." "For a mind explosion!"
    -The Human Giant, Illusionators

Sex has nothing to do with your Qi flow or reserve.

Sex will deplete your preheaven and post heaven Jing or life force stored in your kidney.

So if you overdo your housework, you will lose Yang and Yin Jing in your kidney.

Your Yin temple or Yin Tang will turn dark on top of your nose.

You will have a deficiency or failure of your Yang or Yang Shuai.

Without Yang Jing, you will withern like a old plum.

Last edited by SPJ; 09-16-2005 at 08:42 PM.

Perhaps for the last thirty or so years SPJ. For a second I thought you were going to show one of those Guess or Calvin Klein ads from the 1990s.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Sex can't be that bad for the chi. Sifu's used to tell that to students so they don't hit on their daughters. My sifu told me that - sex in excess is ok if you practice tantrix methods.

Prostitution should be legal. If I believed capitol punishment was OK pimps should be the first to go. Otherwise they should be locked in a box .

I cannot support capital punishment for any crime but I think that pimping should carry a life sentence. Lock 'em away since they aren't fit to associate with their fellow human beings.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Why are people so unkind?

Quote Originally Posted by Mulong
    September 15, 2005 -- Long Island cops say they've busted a crouching tiger in his hidden brothel.
    Martial-arts expert and actor Gao Xian, 47, who trained the stars of the hit film "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon," was charged yesterday with running a prostitution ring out of his Port Jefferson Station kung fu studio.

Inside the studio was a massage parlor that that was actually a front for prostitution, cops said.

Gao was charged with promoting prostitution and criminal nuisance.

Three women employees were also busted when cops raided the business.

Gao appeared in "Crouching Tiger" as well as numerous other martial arts movies. Kieran Crowley
    now, is mulong kieran Crowley, fox news reporter and supporting anchor and grandson of Lam Jo?

Quote Originally Posted by Vasquez
    Why are people so unkind?
    it is in the nature of most humans to goad or be goaded by others. it is a way of establishing a pecking order. nice guys finish last, or so they say: malachai may have prooved us wrong on that one, though. but statistically he's a freak. one out of 300million is not a bad rate for proof. your chance of getting struck by lightning is greater than being as kniving and cunning as that guy. do you need the shelter of a shading wing? what do you know of the provider of that shade? or even of the experience attached to the wing? malachai once said, "to understand great compassion one has to know great suffering." which is actually a quote of another great philosopher and social activist.

it's a mean bitter cruel world. unkindness exists so that you will treasure the moments of respite: that you would know kindness when it graces you.
    Last edited by YuanZhideDiZhen; 09-18-2005 at 11:31 AM.

Blue Travesty, the man would be allowed to remarry, as according to the Gospel of Matthew, adultery is acceptable grounds for divorce.
    "The man who stands for nothing is likely to fall for anything"
    www.swindonkungfu.co.uk