Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: True Mastery Approacheth (Way of Judo Katana Jitsu)

My mate Steve's flat. I sleep on a sleeping bag on the floor.

Judo Katana

http://www.joaf.co.jp/isyo-kasou/kat...honkaku-1-.jpg

point proven I think.

"the style is the powerful"

And what point would that be Jethro?

Oh my goodness, I cannot believe I just replied to this thread, I swear to all of you, I am not a Sado-Masochist! Well not usually anyway.

RFB

hahaha...now how does that even prove its a "judo katana"..???? all i see is a katana, a wakizashi and a tanto...where does it state its judo..??

Angry Cool

My m8 Steven Rain said i needed to play hide the rainbow row but i was like wtf, then my m8 andy said like about these judo katans so i was like awesome omg.

Then my mate andy hooked me up with this baldhead girl but i was like wtf "you knew she was baldhead, you knew she had no **** hair i'm gonna get her with my judo katanas"

but anyway check the picture it proves there are katanas for judo !!!

"Life is for the living, but martial arts is life - the praying mantis uses its fangs for life, not death"

lol.

Iaido is not part of judo, it is a different ryu entirely.

judo is sportive jujitsu.
    Iaido is the sword arts
    Karate is the striking arts

and so on, and so on.

The Japanese are very careful to categorize everything they can to ensure that even if you do get something wrong, your incorrectness will be limited to a given category.

They are not loosy goosy in the least about their martial arts. That strictly an american thing.

I think it's high time america just started it's own martial arts and calls them:

"the red carpet dancing twirling flinging screaming red white and blue punch/kick fest as overseen by deluded old men who think they are great masters of 100 years ago"

or something like that.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

True Mastery Approacheth (Way of Judo Katana Jitsu)

Right, my sensei (grandmaster Andy of the Takeshi judo squad) is soon to enlist in this forum to teach you boyz a lesson and maybe make you an offer you can't refuse. Here is a list of rules that will not be broken during his time:

1. You will refer to him as "Grandmaster Sensei" only.
    2. You will respect the Judo tradition and the bushido code.
    3. You will NEVER insult the ways of Grandmaster Sensei Andy.
    4. You will not disrespect the traditions of John Takeshi.
    5. You will end every question posted to him with "Thank you Sensei, I was foolish but you have made me more wise"

Number 5 on the list must be stated every time when talking to him. Things are going to change around here, I think the table's have turned.

"the man who hath the power of the shaolin is the tiger spiritual" Master Cheng

tell me you're not serious... especially about number 5.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

What will happen if we ignore law 5?
    Black Mantis

Isn't John Takeshi the actor that played Shang Tsung in the Mortal Kombat movie?

How do you demand Gong Sau in Japanese????
    Bloodninja: I stomp the ground, and snort, to alert you that you are in my breeding territory.

HA!

1) He is not my Sensei.

2) I respect all martial backgrounds and traditions, your safe there.

3) This depends on his ways, if they are rediculous, prepare for insultation.

4) Sure, fine, why not.

5) Get real.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

whoppee! more trolls!

into the fire with them!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I don't think it is unreasonable to ask for you all to say "Thank you Sensei, I was foolish but you have made me more wise" after everything you say to him!

If Lao Tzu started posting you would give him some respect! In a similar way (because he's very similar in wisdom and spirituality and mind etc.) you should give Grandmaster Sensei Andy of the Takeshi Judo Katana tradition some respect.

"the lion may have the power, but what happens to the tiger is the mind of the spirituality"

if lao tzu started posting here i would die of laughter. one of his stature and enlightenment would never post on an internet forum.

tell you what, i will give your "grandmaster andy" the same respect i would give the mysterious lao tzu character, but only as soon as he gets a large portion of an entire culture to follow his teachings for a couple thousand years.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"

i get the feeling this grand master andy dude is just gonna be mega fist with a different account...

what every happened to red5angel....hmmmmm....hehe
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan