Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: True Mastery Approacheth (Way of Judo Katana Jitsu)

Oh jeez, I thought that looked more like a bowling katana to me...

I guess its a judo katana...
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

My mate Steve's flat. I sleep on a sleeping bag on the floor.
    Quote Originally Posted by PangQuan
    I guess its a judo katana...
    At last someone accepts the existence of a judo katana. My school uses judo katana and judo yumi (which is a bow) methods. My mate Andy explained the training methods he used when training with Master John Takeshi:

Andy would stand in judo crane stance blindfolded. Sometimes he would have to wait for hours. Then suddenly John Takeshi Sensei would fire an arrow from his judo yumi and Andy would draw his sword, deflect the arrow and then go back into crane stance and the waiting game would begin again...

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    Does Grandmaster Andy also know the Chinese Nunchuku? I saw in a magazine a Kung-Fu guy who is now a master of the "numchuks" because he was inspired by Bruce Lee movies. Gene will back me up on this. Did you also know that the Yo-Yo was originally a Phillippino weapon? Well that being said, I have research that also shows that what we now refer to as a hacky-sack was once a weapon used by the most skilled Chinese Assasins, the Lum Gwai.-Lin Kwai in Manderin, who were the forunners of the Ninja. Basically, what I'm saying is I have an entire toychest full of weapons at my disposal in which I can soundly defeat,nay, Trash your silly Grandmaster and his judo katana.

if i do boxing and buy a katana does it make it a boxing katana?
    dude, why do you keep coming here?
    Bless you

Hi.

I know Andy Judo Grandmaster. That is not his Judo Katana, that is his toilet katana. He keeps it near him when he goes poo. just in case he gets attacked by judo grandmaster hating ninja's.

Andy Judo Grandmaster and I go way back.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mega_Fist
    Right I'm FED UP of nobody taking me seriously.
    Does that mean you'll go away now?

good idea liz, or he should come back with a different name so he can act like grandmasterSensei has more than one fan here

pangquan
    he may also use the judo katana for unclogging the toilet.
    Bless you

Mega fist,
    come on man, how COULD anyone take you seriously? your posts are ridiculous.

if you put crap out there on the boards, crap will come back. if you make some serious posts then the members will respond accordingly. be well
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

Toilet humour, very low indeed.

My posts are very serious. I don't understand why people can't accept me, I'm beggining to think it's racism.

Anyway, if any of you actually want to discuss the evolution of karate martial arts with me instead of just trying to be cool by slagging me off then it would be good to hear from you.

Grow up, I mean honestly.

"the power of the tigress is the leopard in the spiritual" Sifu Andy-sensei

Please don't feed the trolls. MF is either an attention starved kid, mentaly challenged, or bi-polar.

Either way its a short circuit. Don't bother.

Talking

It's hilarious how you guys continue to entertain him. This Judo katana has to be one of the funniest things I've read on these forums.

I have to keep from laughing out loud here at work.

I would like to battle your sensei's Judo katana with my paired 220lb Super Dragon Wing Chun Meteor Hammers.

Any time, any place...in Jersey around 4pm.
    I take a Neutral Stance with the Martial Arts. Then I chain punch.

"the power of the tigress is the leopard in the spiritual" Sifu Andy-sensei as quoted by Mega_Fist

I meant mongoloid... look it up, stupid. bodhitree to Mega_Fist

I kinda feel bad for the guy, perhaps he is trying to be serious, or perhaps he is just an a$$ and making me look foolish for caring and wasting everyones time.

I have spoke with/ran across some martial arts lovers/wanna try's that were just misinformed and had a hard time understanding the basics.

But maybe its just the teacher in me trying to look out for those who havent a clue and should be taught correctly.

then again mega fist might be just a troll with a warped sense of humor and somehow finds entertainment in his posts....

judo katana? can anyone be that dumb?
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

Quote Originally Posted by Mega_Fist
    "the power of the tigress is the leopard in the spiritual" Sifu Andy-sensei
    I take that back....this is the funniest.
    I take a Neutral Stance with the Martial Arts. Then I chain punch.

"the power of the tigress is the leopard in the spiritual" Sifu Andy-sensei as quoted by Mega_Fist

I meant mongoloid... look it up, stupid. bodhitree to Mega_Fist

Megafist could be serious? It is surely possible that he is making an effort and is just incredibly misinformed. Perhaps we should be more civil towards him?

I've never heard of a Judo Katana, but perhaps he is just confused or something? We should probably be more accepting and tolerant to this guy even if he does seem rather foolish...

Perhaps we should give him a chance?
    Black Mantis

Misinformed? At least I've got one mate.

Anyway, at least you're not being a total loser so a bit of respect to you (you seem more spiritual than most people on this forum).

I'm also really cultured because I listen to classical music, watch foreign cinema, read general literature, go to art galleries and write philosophy.