Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kwoon L.L.C.

i haven't decided wheather vasquez is an american moron or a foreign national dealing with several language and cultural barriers and is mixing them up as he translates from one to the other.

Hmmm that might be Ameronicus

V is a clown. plain and simple. He is not who he claims he is. Posts as though he is here in the states and has access to traveling here to met people to train(see the sifu Jim Cook thread). Yet he claims to live in Australia and be some sort of latino/spanish person yet speaks not spanish or claims to speak it nor posts anything other than a spanish sounding name.

Total Mouth fu is the only thing he knows.

As posted before. If he is a real person(which I and many others here highly doubt) he is an Fahking Subhuman for posting the total crap which he has posted.

If he is the troll alter ego of someone here that person is still a total fahking ass for posting the trash he did. Either way the clown coward worm boy loses.

Going to play your flute again Nambla man? Why dont you go back to the prisoner you purchased and send her back to her village. Your married like im the president of the USA.

What a loser.

Dale Dugas
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Dale, I don't care what problem you have with Vasquez, get the f*ck off my thread with this personal bullsh!t! Be respectful and stop hijacking threads.

Unless you want to actually contribute to the topic, don't post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

I dunno why Dale is so unkind to me. English is not my best language and I didn't do much schooling in Peru. It's a hard life there. i'm lucky to have a life here.

JP,

Shut the F up. V is a clown and deserves nothing but my boot upside his rearend from the crap he spouts.

You dont like it??

Go back to your hairy faced Si gung and train more and post less.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasquez
    I'm asking a valid question here. I'm sure ppl like to wnow what LLC style. I don't know, its not traditional, sifu doesn't know. My wife from china doesn't know.
    Vasquez: LLC is a type of business enterprise which exist in the US to protect it's owner or owners from the liability of another person's legal claim's against the owners. it is a way of defending your financial interests in your profession from hijackers, or people looking for a get-rich-quick scheme by suing you for your business.

Yes it takes more than fists and broadswords to defend your kwoon these days... forming an LLC is a method of legal protection to keep the school running.

It's a hard life there. i'm lucky to have a life here.
    ¿Quieres alguno queso con ese vino?

But forming a company loses the personal feel between student and master. why can't it be like the old days?

The old days would see someone like you being taken out in a gong sau challenge my foolish little troll.

No fakes and frauds back then as the real people would come find you and you would be pushing up the daisies or feeding the fish somewhere.

Dale Dugas

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas
    JP,

Shut the F up. V is a clown and deserves nothing but my boot upside his rearend from the crap he spouts.

You dont like it??

Go back to your hairy faced Si gung and train more and post less.
    Buddy at least I post about valid questions instead of spouting off about other posters. I started this thread and I don't apprectiacte clowns You and V) taking it over.

If all you are going to do is attack other people then you are a true hypocrite. If I'm wrong, then I apologize, but all I have to go on is the crap your posting on my thread.
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

JP,

V is a plague and I have been trying to get the troll to come out and prove he is real. No dice as of yet. I even tried PMing him, but the crybaby posted to the forum yet again to ask for help from his mommie.

Sorry about the thread brother.

Post on. Ill stop ruining on my end.

Dale Dugas

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas
    JP,

V is a plague and I have been trying to get the troll to come out and prove he is real. No dice as of yet. I even tried PMing him, but the crybaby posted to the forum yet again to ask for help from his mommie.

Sorry about the thread brother.

Post on. Ill stop ruining on my end.

Dale Dugas
    I understand your frustration, but trolls will always be a part of a forum. Ignore them. Live and let live.

But forming a company loses the personal feel between student and master. why can't it be like the old days?
    an LLC is just a formality. it only affects the way the business is organised on paper. it does not affect how a person runs the interactions of his business.