Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hate mail

Quote Originally Posted by YuanZhideDiZhen
    i have emailed his sifu from peru. and spoken with him on another forum. i think you just need to get laid. you're a school yard bully. and that's all you'll ever be.
    next time i'm in boston i'll gladly pay you a visit. btw, didn't the friend whom you were studying with ask you not to return to his kwoon until you cleaned up your attitude and the general way you treat people? more specifically, you're from southie, aren't you?

when i email you i will set up some protocols so that you will never find out who i am. that's why we use 'nicknames'. fight club is fundamentally illegal. do you want to get caught for a federal joinder on gang fighting? i sure don't. but that's what it'll turn up as.

You have emailed his mysterious last of the line sifu in Peru? I thought he was in Australia?

Whatever....

Would love to see an email addy for the man as we know it does not exist. And what other forum exactly are you referring to? I will step up and eat my words and get down and kow tow to V and you if you can provide proof the man exists.

You seem to think that I am someone else with the comments you made. No biggie, as you talk out your ass as much as V does.

In Quincy,

Dale Dugas
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Dale, listen to yuen. sorry to hear about your devorce can understand the girl's perspective thou. As a friend you need to stop thinking of girls as slaves. Learn to play some music maybe to sooth the anger. Maybe you can join a band and make music with others. Making music is beautifu.

V and Y,

Both of you are the biggest clowns to post here.

Never been banned here nor anywhere that I post on the net using my real name and real address.

Never have been married.

Never have been divorced.

Like most of the drek that Y posts, he has no clue as to who he is slandering with his crap.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

Stop posting false statements about me, gentlemen.

Oh and when are the two of you going to step up and prove your real? V why not give us an email addy for us to write to you for further inquiries into your deadly style of Wudang Lohan?

No email address adds up to one thing and one thing only. You a cowardly made up troll persona who should be flushed.

The challenge to prove that still stands. No stepping up, means you should step off, clowns.

In Quincy,

Dale Dugas
    Last edited by Dale Dugas; 09-21-2005 at 05:19 AM.

Play nice

Dale Dugas, Vasquez & YuanZhideDiZhen
    We cannot legally condone any sort of challenge match here, as much as we'd like to. I've asked you all already to take it outside. I'm asking you again. I will ban all three of you together if this persists.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vasquez
    Dale, listen to yuen. sorry to hear about your devorce can understand the girl's perspective thou. As a friend you need to stop thinking of girls as slaves. Learn to play some music maybe to sooth the anger. Maybe you can join a band and make music with others. Making music is beautifu.
    OK, this is funny.

It is funny. But done. No need to get banned for trolls V and Y.

later,

Dale

Very good all.

Dale Dugas - I accept that post. It's the proper move. YuanZhideDiZhen PMed me another proper move. I have yet to hear from Vasquez, but I'm fine with your two responses, so lets move on. Thank you, gentlemen.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Ei-Yaa!, It is the superior man indeed who does not challenge the Master of Ban-fu. He can erase you with but one finger, and never raise a sweat....

Gene,

I accept Dale's attempt at an apology.

V,

My apology was to Gene, not you. You are due no apologies until you prove you exist, and know some fu.

Dale Dugas

Dale, don't let him get under your skin. He's a troll, and he realizes that he gets on your nerves, so he's working it.

There's plenty of other worthy people to reply to on this board.

cf,

I know what he is. I PM him anyway.

Thanks,

Dale

Wrong answer, Vasquez

As I see it, from here and from PM, both Dale Dugas and YuanZhideDiZhen have made the appropriate gesture and bowed out of this flame war. You're post above is clearly another dig at Dale Dugas, after you have been clearly warned to let this drop. We've had numberous complaints about your behavior from other members, but after being warned so, this crosses the line. You're banned until both Dale Dugas and YuanZhideDiZhen PMs me that you've made amends to them.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips