Thread: Hsing I

Joe2334 Guest

Hsing I

If anyone can tell me a website that has downloadable Hsing I videos i would appreciate it very much.

Thanks

Esteban Guest

Joe2334 Guest

Thanks

exactly what i was looking for

neijiachuan Guest

Xingyi Linking Combination Set

It isn't much but about 30 seconds of a xingyi form. Follow this link www.kungfu4u.com/Tournaments.htm and scroll down till you see Richie Coulter/Kung Fu Quad Cities ---> That's me. Best if viewed w/sound card.

neijiachuan

Waidan Guest

Dang

Neijiachuan, think you got enough power behind those strikes? LOL

good stuff, very interesting to see

Brad Guest
    neijiachuan,

Wow, that's the first time I've ever seen Xing yi! Xing yi is very cool :cool:

neijiachuan Guest

Your compliments are encouraging....

That's flattering. Thank you for the compliments Waidan and Brad. Of the internal arts I have been studying xingyi the longest. Yet, I am just a beginner. There's a difference between doing a form and doing it "right," you know what I mean?

That particular form combines the 5 elements and the 12 animals into one integral set. It is difficult to learn and to be able to perform it "right." From what I have been told by my xingyi teacher is that when performing this form at proper speed, it is equal the effort given when
    running a 1/2 mile.

Thanks again for your compliments, much appreciated.

neijiachuan

Metal Fist Guest

Hsing-I

Hey Neijiachuan,

I am a Hsing-I and Taiji player as well, excellent form to your form. I like it. Keep up the hard work. :D :D

"Do whatever it takes to be the last man standing!"