Thread: Toxin Free Butt Plug

Toxin Free Butt Plug

Soft plastics often contain evil toxins such as Phthalates. I suspect that butt plugs, which you melt to fit your hoo-hah is a likely candidate for these toxins linked to all sorts of health problems.

Any non plastic high quality butt-plug?

What did people use for butt-plug before plastic?

Like old hoopers for instance.

Here is a well done article which hits on not only Phthalates, but other toxins we are exposed to.
    A unique snowflake

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    stop...look behind you...see that line back there?
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

you just jumped over it.

hahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

i think they left the line behind 100 miles ago.

large corks can be highly effective.

I'm assuming that, just like in water bottles, you can get a stainless steel one!

The rabbit
    ------
    Jason

--Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

God gave us free will. Therefore he is pro-choice.

Blog Entries
    you guys are just tooo comfortable speaking about butt plugs.......OMG!!!
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Anyone ever tried wood?
    A unique snowflake

What do you think the nursery rhyme Jack Be Nimble is about?

Amusingly relevant topic, considering phthalates and other toxic chemicals are a big problem in the (insufficiently regulated and, in many cases, still tied in with organized crime) sex toy industry.
    When you stop growing you start dying.

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    you guys are just tooo comfortable speaking about butt plugs.......OMG!!!
    don't act like you hate butt plugs man
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

LOL good one guys - corn cobbs anyone ?
    Visit the past in order to discover something new.

[url]http://wahquekungfu.proboards100.com

Blog Entries
    ok Shaolinlueb, that's it......next time we meet, we're taking it to the mat!!!!!

i laughed so hard i blew out all of my purple cough man!!!!!!
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

wow. just wow.

This forum never ceases to amaze me. Sometimes I'll search some random term like 'butt plug' and lo and behold, there is the perfect thread to post some random news on.

Remember - keep in vital essences that can leak out.

Researchers discover bronze *****s and jade butt plugs inside ancient Chinese tombs
    BY ALEX LINDER IN NEWS ON FEB 1, 2017 7:25 PM

[IMG]http://shanghaiist.com/attachments/alexlinder/ancient_*****s.jpg[/IMG]

Recent findings suggest that the aristocrats of the ancient Han dynasty (206 BC - 220 AD) really knew how to have a good time.
    During a series of excavations of the tombs of 2,000-year-old elites in Jiangsu province, archaeologists uncovered a treasure trove of items including ceramics, vessels, loofahs, and, most intriguingly, bronze *****s and jade butt plugs.
    However, researchers believe that the butt plugs were used less for sexual purposes and more for spiritual ones. At the time, jade was a priceless commodity believed to be able to ward off the ravages of spiritual and bodily decay. Therefore, embalmers used the butt plugs to "seal up" a corpse in case of any nasty after-death leaks.
    “The jade plugs are used to seal the body and keep in vital essences that can leak out during life and death," exhibition curator Fan Zhang told IFLScience. "Basically, it is to maintain the qi. The most important orifice was the mouth, and we have a beautiful example of a mouth seal in the shape of a cicada in the exhibition."

[IMG]http://shanghaiist.com/attachments/alexlinder/ancient_*****s2.jpg[/IMG]

While the use of the jade butt plugs may have been disappointingly less than sensual, the two hollow bronze phallus-shaped objects do appear to have been worn as massive strap-on *****s, likely by men.
    "Useable bronze *****s are still relatively rare finds, though far from unheard of, and they are occasionally found in elite tombs," Zhang added. "They were all definitely made for use, and we can speculate based on their various bases how they were worn. They’re all bespoke, and the ones we have here might have been laced into place with leather or silk thongs, though it’s not clear if they were designed for men or women — they’re not heavy at all — though the phallus without the ring form was likely for a man since it was found in a king’s tomb."
    Oh bother. ***** is a censored word so the links don't work. Well, y'all are clever enough to fill in the gaps and restore the links on your own. Let that be a filter to keep this forum SFW.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart