Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: im out

Blog Entries

im out

at this point if i was to act like kenny is, i would have been banned.

so im trying to wien myself away from this wasteland. nothing but dram gets accomplished here.

so, joe keit, kno, i got your numbers, and will give you guys a call from time to time. i'll keep in touch.

but this place is full of some many derilicts, pure haters, and wannabe clf guys.
    wanna be tough guys.

so im out, but you must understand if i pop up, im admitting im addicted to this drama. but all good things must come to an end.

peace......if u can find it. here at least.

but watch how boring this place will be while im gone.

later

That's a bummer. A lot of good stuff happens here. Check in from time to time.

We're all not haters.

Maybe just the CLF guys.

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior
    at this point if i was to act like kenny is, i would have been banned.

so im trying to wien myself away from this wasteland. nothing but dram gets accomplished here.
    Hi Frank,

If you keep your words, I am out of here too and Kennyfist you should as well. It is not funny any more, can't you see everyone is chuckling at us? The only loser is CLF!

Take care!

so long

Joseph,

take care! and I tried to pm and email you but for obvious reasons (I guess) you blocked those options.

Later!

Blog Entries
    Don't let the door hit you on the ass....

Blog Entries
    fu pow,

you really need to stop that big dog attitude, remember, real fighters can see when someone else is either a real good fighter, or just mediocre.

don't forget, there is a slight difference between putting on the gloves and getting into a life or death situation.

but you don't have to hate, bro, i may think what i think of you, but i don't hate on you. i just think you have pumped yourself up to be more than what you are.

i remember when you told kno that some big guy will show up at his door. you made us all think you were some buffed monster. you're average build. but you are choy lee fut so i have your back when you need it. whether you want it or not.

maybe i'll put up a copy of me doing your set, to see who can do it better

stay clf fu pow,

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior
    fu pow,

you really need to stop that big dog attitude, remember, real fighters can see when someone else is either a real good fighter, or just mediocre.
    And you're a "real" fighter huh? Oooh...scary.

don't forget, there is a slight difference between putting on the gloves and getting into a life or death situation.

but you don't have to hate, bro, i may think what i think of you, but i don't hate on you. i just think you have pumped yourself up to be more than what you are.

i remember when you told kno that some big guy will show up at his door. you made us all think you were some buffed monster. you're average build. but you are choy lee fut so i have your back when you need it. whether you want it or not.
    All I remember about that time period is someone telling me that some hung sing hatchet men were going to show up at my door. Ooooh...scary!

maybe i'll put up a copy of me doing your set, to see who can do it better

stay clf fu pow,

Good luck with that.

I thought you were leaving, what happened?

Blog Entries
    you dont want me to do that.

Blog Entries
    what happened to k-no? with all these historical debates, i woulda expected to see him, serpent, and bean curd.

i think kfmagazine should hire you, hsk! you brought life back to the southern forums - i'm sure they could give you the stats of the amount of online activity here before you started posting about history, and after. you should be compensated with a life long subscription to the magazine, or at least a free pair of studded wristbands!

The 10 Elements of Choy Lay Fut:
    Kum, Na, Gwa, Sau, Chop, Pow, Kup, Biu, Ding, Jong

The 13 Principles of Taijiquan:
    Ward Off, Roll Back, Press, Push, Pluck, Elbow, Shoulder, Split, Forward, Back, Left, Right, Central Equilibrium

And it doesn't hurt to practice stuff from:
    Mounts, Guards, and Side Mounts!

Austin Kung-Fu Academy

Blog Entries
    did you hear that mr. gene ching?

anyhow, thanks for the kind words yutyeesam. i think i would agree with you that whenever my name is on a thread, whether it is good or bad, it has brought a certain kind of life to this forum.

but as a pair on equal sides of the coin, i give it to joseph too. at one point i considered him my arch nemisis, now he's like a friend i like to mess around with and push buttons.

all i can hope by this historical debate is the students of choy lee fut all go and understand their history just a little better.

thanks again.

frank

Quote Originally Posted by yutyeesam
    what happened to k-no? with all these historical debates, i woulda expected to see him, serpent, and bean curd.
    You'd be surprised who still wanders in and out of here from time to time.

Frank has beaten this horse to death so many times already that there's really no point in continuing. To quote the Ching man, "Find your peace in practice."

"i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Blog Entries
    joseph=serpent.

if it werent true, how can we explain the two of them appearing around the same time?

beat this horse to death huh? or maybe you can say i choy lee fut-ed the history huh?!

I'm not Joseph, although I do know who he is.

How can you explain us both appearing at the same time?

Well Frank, this is a great example of your research skills (or lack thereof). I've been around these boards for years, long before you or Joseph showed up. However, you only saw what you wanted to see, which was, in your eyes, us both appearing at the same time. You see, some fool started spouting off all kinds of nonsense, trying to change history, and we both happened to step in to defend the truth. Just because this was the first time you'd seen us doesn't mean that we both just happened to appear then. You put way too much emphasis on your own importance.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

Blog Entries
    ya mama slurpent

i knew your punk a$$ would show up eventually.

you always do when joseph shows up.

sucka!

No. I always show up when you have another go at spreading your ill-founded bullsh!t, sullying the history and reputation of our great art. Joseph usually shows up for the same reason.

You must be very proud.