Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Bday Xebsball, Volcano Admim, Bibit Clerus, Marcos-XB!

Talking Happy Bday Xebsball, Volcano Admim, Bibit Clerus, Marcos-XB!

Happy birthday!

You know you guys all share the same birthday!? If you live anywhere near each other you should have a party after training, drink some beer and get laid!

BIRTHDAY SEASON!

hbd
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

HAAAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

ya alchoholic Brazilian *******

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

wow lots of people must **** in january.

not that i wanted to give anyone the image of their parents having loud sweaty sex or anything.

happy birthday guys.
    where's my beer?

HBD to KFM's oldest virgin!
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

happy b-day brutha
    Tai Chi is

Happy birthday Xebby, may you live long and die like Orville Redenbacher, the King of Popcorn... doing the monkey dance with two chicks in a hot tub and having a heart-attack.
    Antonio Banderas's basterd son

have fun

really
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

thanx guys
    really thanxs for all

but it aint my birthday if everything goes great, right?
    on the night before it the girl who was my girlfriend-wannabe who lives far away
    told me she wont be able to meet me anymore
    and that all is impossible for us because of the distance
    said that "its not that i dont like you or dont think you are good enough, i just have my feet on the ground about this"
    and on monday she said she had her head busy yet happy at the same time, about something that happened at her uni on last friday and on monday too
    but she couldnt tell me what it was
    you can try and pick guesses, buddies...

well i went to bed near midnight on the 27th, midnight comes and by accident a friend calls me saying "YOU GOT ****ED YOU GOT ****ED YOU GOT ****ED LOL! LOL!" what he was trying to say was "You got ****ed, another year completed" or something
    but I was crying in bed thinking of the girl I seem to have lost... and so that "you got ****ed" was not sounding at its best...

on my birthday I went on feeling down, and I felt like punching a chick from uni when she told me "GOOOOOD MORNING, MARCOS!!!"
    I started feeling better in the afternoon, when i drank
    I drank and talked to some other girls, and I thought I had a way to meet one at a concert, only to find out later I have test on the next day and can not possibly miss it

I know you all envy this beautiful life of mine, dont you all

Beware
    I might reproduce at any time

At least you're still breathing, right?
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

HBD muthafuka
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

yeah man, i rock hard
    Beware

lol yea right dude. i bet you get more brazilian tail than a porta potty at the beach.

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

lolfl porta potty

hey! that movie is sweet
    that kid is so creative inventinga new word "Redrum"
    he will be very happy with his new dad

hey guys...
    I can feel it!
    Its tonite!
    Its gonna happen!!

Nah, just kidding yall
    muahahahahahaha
    Beware