Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where is Yuan?

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas
    Yuanny,

We have done what you have asked, mystery herb boy.

Why is it that you still cannot seem to do the same??

Oh yeah, your a sacless, spinless loser who has no real skill.

Dale
    so where's that mystery gwoon you keep hammering about?

why won't you tell me which 'dale' you are?

why don't you post your own phone number instead of someone else's? i've called the number you gave me twice and both times the guy who answered denied knowing anything about martial arts or our little dispute.

why is it there aren't any schools in any city in the country in which Dugases live which you claim to have attended? why aren't they even in the business records for those municipalities? you and buddy are the trolls here. step or step off.

hey dale, do you practice at the hung gar gwoon on arlington st just a few blocks east of you? or are you at the wah lum studio?

the owner of the hung gar gwoon is Yon Lee. he's one of my brothers. ask him to show you the little tiger form. i wrote it eight years ago. he teaches it at harvard. if that's not enough i'll be happy to visit you sometime in march if you're still up to it. but i really need to know if you're part of the wah lum or not?

are you the guy that owns 192 holbrook? the jerk who burned his tenant out of his rental house in '82? who flipped out on the prospective tenants after renovating it in the early 90's? who lost it in court to the people he wigged out on? who won it back in a counter suit but had to pay one and a half times it's value to the tenants he discriminated against?
    Last edited by SevenStar; 10-03-2005 at 03:21 PM.

this again?

Aw man, can't we all be friends?

OK, first off, by tormenting the trolls, you become a troll. Secondly, by being aggravated by trolls, you lose to the trolls. It's easy to say that there's no serious discussion, but this is an online forum, a rather large one at that, what do you expect? It's like going to the zoo and not seeing the chimps. OK, that's a little insulting to chimps...

Of course, we can ban trolls, but there's very little to keep them from coming back. And if we ban the trolls, in all fairness, we must ban the troll baiters. Is that what we want here? I'm happy to ban everyone involved.

A better way is to learn to use your ignore button. Then everyone is happy.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart