Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where is Yuan?

Where is Yuan?

Anyone seen Yuan aka Chinese Herbs Enlighten Me Mightily?

It seems with the dissapearence of Vasquez and a solid trouncing by fellow forum members calling him on the poo he spouts he has taken a break.

Many of us are still waiting to hear you respond to all the questions posed to you by myself and the other members.

Dale
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Watch for him to be reincarnated into a new forum member.

yep.

for some reason, there is always some pimply faced keyboard master of nothing who needs to spout off.

Ou Ji, Anytime your in Boston give me a call brother. Would love to meet up.

Dale

as magical and mysterious as the earth is all at once i am under foot and gracing your face as the dust in the air. you live upon the earth: respect it and the earth with share with you it's bounty.

Quote Originally Posted by YuanZhideDiZhen
    as magical and mysterious as the earth is all at once i am under foot and gracing your face as the dust in the air. you live upon the earth: respect it and the earth with share with you it's bounty.
    I don't mean to fan the fire, but why do you put signatures containing subtle slights directed towards Dale and ignore him on his challenges?

Wow, nice ballsy sig. Funny you have not the sac to step up though

LJL,

Because Yuan is a tried and true coward who has not the spine to be a man. He seems to think that a little green smiley is a much better way to communicate rather than step up like an adult. No matter he talks out his ass for most of what he says. You like the pseudo Orientalist BS post before yours? lol...

Yuan, I teach privately. The only public class I teach is a taijichuan/qi gong class at Quincy Athletic Club on Quincy Ave. Publically you must teach any and all who would approach you when a school exists. Privately I can teach only those who truly want to train and who seek me out.

Again my addy is there and public. It is the same addy that is on my business cards. Buddy Trips contact info is on the net as well if you check his profile and see his webpage.

You think you are funny. You are nothing but a coward. Why not call me and come see me and Buddy Tripp when you visit your southie section 8 family/relatives?

Funny, how I post my addy and contact info and you do not.

Spineless cowards have become the norm here on the net and KFO as well as most of the other forums. Sad, really.

The funny thing is that people here are going to wonder why you keep baiting me and not step up as has already been posted.

You have painted yourself into a corner, son.

This was the first posting that made me sit up and take notice. He claims to know who I am but actually he does not know me from a hole in the wall. He says that I am going through a divorce. I am not married Yuan. How can someone get divorced when they are not married? Dimwit.

09-20-2005, 12:36 AM
    YuanZhideDiZhen
    Registered User Join Date: Jan 2005

becareful how you file your complaint. or...you can have your screen name changed. just don't try to translate cultural ideas word for word through three cultural dictionaries anymore. invest in an electronic translator and electronic thesauruses so you can get a fuller translation than the common wooden ones. most of these ideas in chinese are fairly loose and poetic to begin with and really can't be translated word for word from chinese to english as there is contextual information which can be lost. if you're translating to australian before translating to the peruvian dialect of spanish and the incan-spanish hybrid then you're doing a marvelous job of being able to reply at all. the australian dialect uses some word differently than we do which may be causing some confusion.

as for your problem with dale dugas: i think he misses having someone beneath him to push around. i hear he is either going through a divorce or has done so recently. be a friend to him and be his b1tch, but don't don't take it personally. he's feeling kinda down, too, and probably just needs to bully somebody to feel good about himself.

Dale Dugas says that anybody can contact him in Quincy MA. Dale, are you "Dale L." or "Dale B" ? What is your zip+4? why is it that nobody in the quincy MArts community knows you? why is it your tag team troller 'buddy' doesn't post his anywho, too? step up or step off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by YuanZhideDiZhen : 09-20-2005 at 12:40 AM

I then PMed this Yuan as I thought I should take it directly to him. This was his answer to me as to why he posted that I was going through a divorce and had been told to leave the gwoon I train at in Boston:

Private Message: Re: Nice try assclown...
    09-20-2005, 02:25 PM
    YuanZhideDiZhen

Re: Nice try assclown...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dale Dugas
    Thats all you can come up with?

Dale Dugas

that's what i heard from one of your 'friends' in boston. who even asked you not to returen to his gwoon until your attitude changed. what styles do you practice?

where are you practicing now? i have family in boston and may be in the area for the holidays. why don't you give me your numbers and i'll call you if i'm up there? that way we can touch hands and see who's gonna be who's b!tch, forever.

Dale Dugas says that anybody can contact him in Quincy MA. Dale, are you "Dale L." or "Dale B" ? What is your zip+4? why is it that nobody in the quincy MArts community knows you? why is it your tag team troller 'buddy' doesn't post his anywho, too? step up or step off.

Yuan seems to think that he has some skill that will help him when he comes to Boston and "crosses hands" with me. Funny that he will post it in a PM but will not post such challenges on the public section of the forum as that will get him shut down and banned.

Heres Yuan's post after I pmed him:

09-20-2005, 03:19 PM
    YuanZhideDiZhen

yep, dale pm'd me. here's what he said:

his martial history is Uechi karate; Southern Mantis (which may be Wah Lum, as they are of moderate size in Boston); Jiang Rong Jiao Bagua (which may be Porf Jioaw Videos); and Dr. Painter of Boston who taught Coiling Dragon which he learned from videos. his kwoon is Coiling Dragon International Arts. But there is no address for it in the greater Boston area. He may be operating a business without a license or not carrying insurance. he claim's the number he gave has an answering machine so it's probably his home number: 617-595-8097.

strange thing is "Dale Dugas" is strikingly similar to "Dale Douglas" who was banned from either this forum or another one for abusive language and harassment. he began bullying me for not spelling his name correctly, as the history went, i posted it as dugas instead of douglas. and he took it personally. so, maybe he's back.

Last edited by YuanZhideDiZhen : 09-20-2005 at 03:22 PM.

I step up and pm him and then he posts all this crap. Claims that I have been banned for using "abusive language". what a little girl he is.

Never have been banned. Though Yuan seems to be Vasquez in some ways. Wonder if they are the same person.

What say you Yuanny?

You have this obvious slant in your sig at me but fail to step up like a man.

You lose your balls/spine somewhere lad?

Everyone knows where I am and who I am. No one knows you as you hide behind internet anonymity like most of the little kid ass clowns who preside here and other MA forums spouting all kinds of poo and training not.

Time to put your money where you piehole is.

Tag your it Kono Ama Kusai.

Dale Dugas
    Coiling Dragon Internal Arts
    617-595-8097
    Last edited by Dale Dugas; 10-02-2005 at 04:38 AM.

Yawn is a troll. I think most everyone sees that now. He makes ridiculous claims and he has no interest in real discussion.

This is why the ignore funtion was added to this software.

The problem is that, sorry Gene, this online forum is a joke, populated with characters like Mega_Fist, Sensei Andy, Vasquez, YuanZhideDiZhen, etc. The list is a long one.

There is very little serious discussion going on here anymore so I guess you could say they won.

My current persona here has, for me, turned into a reflection of this forum. I don't get too serious anymore because most of the threads are filled with crap. Even my name, Ou Ji, is an inside joke. Only a few know my real identity. Sometimes I get serious on a good technical discussion but then I risk revealing who I am.

When the cycle swings back to more REAL people less TROLLS maybe I'll come back under my real name.

Until then I am the anti-troll. Trolls will tremble at the mere mention of the name Ou Ji. Infinite Monkey Fist will reign supreme!

Gosh,
    I missed where Yoon called me out. As Dale said, mary, I'm not hard to find. And hell I'm an old guy so you shouldn't have much trouble with me. But wear that cute skirt of yours when we tangle, you rump swab.

Quote Originally Posted by LJL
    I don't mean to fan the fire, but why do you put signatures containing subtle slights directed towards Dale and ignore him on his challenges?
    isn't it obvious? he's nonaccessable. he is unlisted in quincy massachusetts. he has lied about where we can find him.

unaccessable?

How about yourself you little child who crys wolf when anyone asks for contact information.

My address is posted. You can mail me there and find that I live there.

My cell phone is 617-595-8097. Dont have a house phone anymore fool as I get a better deal on the cell phone. Why waste money when Im on the cell more.

You can email me at the two addresses I posted in other posts as well as from my public profile, trace the address and find out the puter Im on is the one I post from at home and the other one is from work.

How about you sacless worm? I bet you shake in your little itty bitty shoes to think if someone could find out who and what you are. Then they could come visit and test your amazing herb taking enlightened skills, not. Cough cough Bull Fahking S H I T cough.

You, dont post anything and try and attack with that crap excuse about being unaccessable.

You are a ball less woman who could not fight her way out a wet paper bag.

Who are you? Some spineless, nameless wonder who seems to think keyboard prowess is MA prowess. Your a sad example of what MA has turned into in this nation.

What a fahkin ass clown you are.

As you post in your sig, Step up or Step off.

Post your addy little girl. I have done it ad naseum.

Why not give reality a try?

Oh yeah I forgot. You nothing but a spineless, ball less nothing who blows wind out his backside.

This is going to be fun.

You up for it ass clown?

Dale

Quote Originally Posted by YuanZhideDiZhen
    if you're anything but a wah lum player i'll send you a bus ticket.
    Hey YawnZipDipSheit
    What if he is a Wah Lum player, does he have to pay for his own ticket?

Step up or Jack off.

Guys for the record I am not a Wah Lum Northern Mantis player.

Im a big bald bagua freak B I T C H of death!

ARRGHGHGHGHGHGHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAGWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

LOL couldnt resist as my little brother yells that at me when Im practicing standing meditation.

Baguazhang is my thing. I used to be South Mantis which is not Wah Lum.

Sorry Yuan, but your info is whacked like your small pee pee that doesnt work right. Sorry to hear about that by the way.

Later,

The King B I T C H of All B I T C H E S

Yoon,
    My cell numbers on my website lungmen.org. I teach Gao style baguazhang. I'm at 90 Lookout Point Rd Plymouth Ma. Come for a lesson. Come to me first, I'm old and will have mercy. Dale will kill you. But I'll play the pipes at your funeral.

Yuanny,

Nice to see that the two men that you are accusing of not stepping up have done so to the nth degree.

We still havent heard anything from you...

No big wonder there.

Too bad your all mouth, and not skills.

Let us know when you come out to visit your relatives. We will wine you and dine you if you can sit in a chair after your instant enlightenment with us.

Buddy, I would not kill him. I would play with him as a grownup plays with a baby.

We have done what you have asked, mystery herb boy.

Why is it that you still cannot seem to do the same??

Oh yeah, your a sacless, spinless loser who has no real skill.

Dale

I know Dale,
    I just figured if he fudged his undies enough, he's simply disappear. Talk to you soon, brother.
    Bud