Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Asian/Caucasian connection.

Smoothness in dating.

Why not be your self and be comfortable with your self first. Let your date know you as who your really are.

You being you. Genetic (born or created by God), upbring, culture etc these are all makeups of you.

You may look thin, fit, tanned, six packed tummies like models on the cover of min or wimmin mag.

What is you beyond the cover?

Last edited by SPJ; 10-06-2005 at 08:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SPJ
    Smoothness in dating.
    You called?

one time i peed on a fire hydrant in front of a very busy and expensive chinese resturaunt. lifted up one leg and all.

they could all see me out the windows but no one laughed.

i thought it was funny as hell though.
    where's my beer?

Gunned Down, you have an atrocious mind.

I guess the easiest answer is: the grass is always greener or the other side.
    white guy, with yellow fever

Quote Originally Posted by Ou Ji
    Wow, that was deep.

Intellectual chicks are hot!
    Quote Originally Posted by LJL
    You mean, intellectual ASIAN chicks are hot.

asiaphile!!

LOLz point well made..and, um, thanks, i think.....

http://www.asianguy.com/ohno/ohno.html

this was funny - I identified 80% of the traits in past Asian guys I've dated...but I also know White guys who fit these descriptions as well, so..maybe it's safest to not date, period. And there's NOTHING wrong with playing video games as an adult! Just ask my desperately single-never had a girlfriend-tech geek-31 year old brother! *giggles*

I'm shallow, like Hal, I just like their looks.

Acrtually I'm prejudice, against fat people. I realize it's a genetic problem with some but there's just way too much fat running around the US these days.

Fat kids too. Not 'husky' but fat. It's gross, unhealthy and an eyesore. So how many fat asians do you see around?

Overall they just look better to me.

BTW, oriental chicks are hot.

*The last comment was paid for by the PC Is BullSheit Association and the I Don't Give A Rats Ass What You Think Committee.
    What happens in Gong Sao stays in Gong Sao.

"And then my Qi exploded, all over the bathroom" - name witheld

This is a very offensive tread and some of the comments were offensive as well. Asian women should not be a fetish- in fact no race should be a fetish. You can not make grand sweeping statements as truths. It is not okay to call people orientals like you do not call African Americans "colored". The author making a general statement all asian men are after white women does not speak for all asian men.
    Bao Tran, Certified CST Coach
    www.cstwarrior.typepad.com
    Your Success is our Success

Quote Originally Posted by Mel
    Gunned Down, you have an atrocious mind.
    Well he does like pee. Sorry GDA, I'm not going to let you live that one down.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Why am I still posting in this thread?

Oh, we are talking about the type of girl or guy you like and how to make connections or the right way to date or make connections.

there may be a fine for people peepee outside of the public bathroom.

I heard that in certain country, it is ok to pee wherever you want. it is considered a natural thing to do.

Personally, I like tall girls and plus size. but not grossly overweight.

The best girl for you may not be for me and vice versa.

so to each his own.

i am repeating.

oops.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM
    Well he does like pee. Sorry GDA, I'm not going to let you live that one down.
    hell dude its a true story. and far from one of my worst.

i dont mean to sound proud of it but i kinda am. couldn't do anything like that after becoming a parent, but it doesnt stop me from appreciating some of the **** i could no longer pull off.

[edit] ....wait ... did i previously say something about liking pee that im forgetting?
    where's my beer?

Quote Originally Posted by Ou Ji
    Acrtually I'm prejudice, against fat people.
    i always think of myself as one of the most anti prejudice people i know until someone points that out. i work with 2 guys who are over 500lbs and its not like i dont respect them .... they are both insanely intelligent and hell i like em both.

but i cant deny that i think its weak, very weak, for anyone to not only let that happen to themselves but to then accept that as their lot in life. these guys dont, but hell some people even think they should have special privlages like they are "disabled."
    where's my beer?

Quote Originally Posted by GunnedDownAtrocity
    i always think of myself as one of the most anti prejudice people i know until someone points that out. i work with 2 guys who are over 500lbs and its not like i dont respect them .... they are both insanely intelligent and hell i like em both.

but i cant deny that i think its weak, very weak, for anyone to not only let that happen to themselves but to then accept that as their lot in life. these guys dont, but hell some people even think they should have special privlages like they are "disabled."

I'm fat.

I had a very rough time of things during my childhood and teenage years. The end result? I spent a lot of time at home not doing much because I had few friends and my response to the resultant depression was to eat. If you eat and don't exercise you get fat.

Then I went to art school. I still never really exercised and I added drinking too much every weekend.

So I hit about 350 lbs and decided it was time to do something about it.

I still eat a bit too much but now I exercise. I'm still fat and I am not a fan of running but I can do a 2 hour Gong Fu class without collapsing. I can go five rounds in a boxing ring and still keep my guard up. I am also between 75 and 100 lbs lighter than I used to be. So I have gotten about half-way back to fit. Give me another three years.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnedDownAtrocity
    I like pee.
    I believe you said it in one of Mega_Fist's threads...
    Simon McNeil

350 is starting pushing it but 250 isn't. depending on your height i guess.

please keep in perspective that we aren't talking about chunky people here. hell a little meat on your bones is probably 10 times healthier than the image everyone strives for. im not saying fat guys are weak ... ive done manual labor with too many to know better.

but there's a not so fine like between chunky - fat and morbidly obeise. and more and more people seem to want to cross it.
    where's my beer?