Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Asian/Caucasian connection.

Well personally I think it IS derogatory to be called a Caucasian. I am not from the Caucasus and neither are any of my ancestors. Further, being called White is derogatory too!! I am not white skinned, but more of a pinkish brown! So stop it now before I get really MAD and cry!!!!

I prefer to be called a Scotish, German, Dutch, French, Cherokee American!! Cuz that is what I AM!!!!

And my wife is neither Asian nor Oriental! She is a Malaysian, Chinese, Filipino, Spanish soon to be American.

On a serious note:

Actually anyone east of Europe can be considered an Asian and those called Asian are actually Oriental if they are from south of the Himilayas, including the Malay Archipelago as far south as the Philippines! So actually Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Mongolian are not Orientals at all by the descriptive term, but are Asian. But also Arabs, Persians and Indians are technically Asians as well!

The source of derogation is from the intent or attitude of the individual and not the words they choose. The word chosen is only derogatory if the user intends to derogate with the word. If the word user means no offense or does not intend to be derogatory and the hearer takes offense it merely reveals their own immaturity and low self-esteem!
    Last edited by Scott R. Brown; 10-03-2005 at 03:36 AM.

i heard their vaginers are sideways

*spits*
    where's my beer?

Well, I've been accused of having "yellow fever" but I think that's an unfair characterization. I do prefer dark-haired, olive skinned women. It's a preference, not a requirement. I've dated a few Asians (I am engaged to a beautiful Japanese woman right now who teases me about this preference) as well as Italian, Middle-Eastern, African-American etc. It really doesn't make a difference.

For me, it's just different than my looks and completion and I find that attractive. To read anymore into it is being unfair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

This kind of thread is getting to be typical of what you might find here on the forum on a Monday. I can always tell who didn't get any on the weekend.

Mixed race chicks are hot!

Oh, BTW, I got some over the weekend. I just want some more, and variety. But that's me, your mileage may vary.

I think every culture produces some pretty fine specimines of girlies...
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ou Ji
    Seems like a fair trade. Most of us 'white guys' want asian women.

Must be nature at work.

And most asian women I know are crazy about black men - the world comes full circle.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Pen
    Well, I've been accused of having "yellow fever" but I think that's an unfair characterization. I do prefer dark-haired, olive skinned women. It's a preference, not a requirement. I've dated a few Asians (I am engaged to a beautiful Japanese woman right now who teases me about this preference) as well as Italian, Middle-Eastern, African-American etc. It really doesn't make a difference.

For me, it's just different than my looks and completion and I find that attractive. To read anymore into it is being unfair.
    Same here - I like women in general, race aside. *cough* MING YUE *cough, cough* But there can be problems, naturally. I dated an arabic woman and went through all types of he11 with her family. Same with a vietnamese woman I dated. A white girl I dated b-slapped a guy for making comments about her dating a black man. Such is life.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

wait a minute - wtf does this have to do with kung fu?

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

Quote Originally Posted by SevenStar
    And most asian women I know are crazy about black men - the world comes full circle.
    all women like black guys. its cause of those big baby makin clubs you swing between your knees.
    where's my beer?

I think it has to do with racism. White men generally are turned off by black women. Black women are descriminated against by all races of men, even other black men. The men go out and find lighter skinned girlfriends.

Meanwhile, white and asian women are seen as "cleaner" and more beautiful.

When someone says they just aren't attracted to black women, that is racism in disguise.

Quote Originally Posted by SevenStar
    wait a minute - wtf does this have to do with kung fu?
    Are you kidding me?

Women and kung fu go together like, like,

like women and anything. Geeze, I thought you would know that.

Oh yeah, black women are hot!

Quote Originally Posted by Fallout
    I think it has to do with racism. White men generally are turned off by black women. Black women are descriminated against by all races of men, even other black men. The men go out and find lighter skinned girlfriends.

Meanwhile, white and asian women are seen as "cleaner" and more beautiful.

When someone says they just aren't attracted to black women, that is racism in disguise.
    well thanks for gettin the thread deleted or locked. i had 2 funny comments in here too.

we were all walkin the line till that post.

the funny thing is that post sounds worse than my last two even though mine were intentionally bad. mine were obviously all in fun though.
    where's my beer?

I get a real sense of the sheer amount of virgins and limited sexual experience type peeps there are on this board.

In the end, you might be pleasantly surprised with who you fall in love with...as opposed to just wanting to stuff yer d1ck in a crack whatever it might be.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson
    In the end, you might be pleasantly surprised with who you fall in love with...as opposed to just wanting to stuff yer d1ck in a crack whatever it might be.
    you mean like the crack in the couch cushions?
    where's my beer?