Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Asian/Caucasian connection.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnedDownAtrocity
    you mean like the crack in the couch cushions?
    lol. wasn't that in a movie where some dude was into humping his couch?

I guess everyone has a kink, just everyone doesn't express their kink. too bad if you don't cause now you'll never know!

Get it while you can because seriously, you're getting older and by the time you realize what you missed you ain't gonna get it without paying a bit o money that you may or may not have.

get your ya yas out early, find out what you like and if it's couch cushions, then so be it you freak. Go do your couch!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Anyone seen the 40 year old virgin?

I like his toy collections though.

and sometimes, instead of darts, they spit venom.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

OOPs. it is so R rated. I deleted the post.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson
    get your ya yas out early, find out what you like and if it's couch cushions, then so be it you freak. Go do your couch!
    no ya yas here. i've only been with one girl since i was 15.

still with her ... 10 years this december.

she's only been with me as well. i know this is true because odly enough she's pretty and if she had been with anyone else she would have realized that they come in different sizes. then she would have went and gotten herself one of those sevenstar brands of pleasure sticks.
    where's my beer?

Sure I may lack a little something for taking offense in the word, but this is the modern era, and the connotation behind the word is offensive. Oriental is an old fashioned word and for you to be using it in the first place and to... a.) be of half asian decent, and/or b.) be posting on this forum, shows your immaturity and ignorance. Still don't believe me? Check your dictionary, if it's not dated, it will often times list it as an offensive word. If you're lazy, here is a section from www.dictionary.com that explains why "asian" is the preferred word to use nowadays.

ori·ental·ly adv.
    Usage Note: Asian is now strongly preferred in place of Oriental for persons native to Asia or descended from an Asian people. The usual objection to Orientalmeaning “eastern”is that it identifies Asian countries and peoples in terms of their location relative to Europe. However, this objection is not generally made of other Eurocentric terms such as Near and Middle Eastern. The real problem with Oriental is more likely its connotations stemming from an earlier era when Europeans viewed the regions east of the Mediterranean as exotic lands full of romance and intrigue, the home of despotic empires and inscrutable customs. At the least these associations can give Oriental a dated feel, and as a noun in contemporary contexts (as in the first Oriental to be elected from the district) it is now widely taken to be offensive. However, Oriental should not be thought of as an ethnic slur to be avoided in all situations. As with Asiatic, its use other than as an ethnonym, in phrases such as Oriental cuisine or Oriental medicine, is not usually considered objectionable.

my friend she said it best to me. pu$$y is pu$$y.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahmanegi
    Sure I may lack a little something for taking offense in the word, but this is the modern era, and the connotation behind the word is offensive. Oriental is an old fashioned word and for you to be using it in the first place and to... a.) be of half asian decent, and/or b.) be posting on this forum, shows your immaturity and ignorance. Still don't believe me? Check your dictionary, if it's not dated, it will often times list it as an offensive word. If you're lazy, here is a section from www.dictionary.com that explains why "asian" is the preferred word to use nowadays.

ori·ental·ly adv.
    Usage Note: Asian is now strongly preferred in place of Oriental for persons native to Asia or descended from an Asian people. The usual objection to Orientalmeaning “eastern”is that it identifies Asian countries and peoples in terms of their location relative to Europe. However, this objection is not generally made of other Eurocentric terms such as Near and Middle Eastern. The real problem with Oriental is more likely its connotations stemming from an earlier era when Europeans viewed the regions east of the Mediterranean as exotic lands full of romance and intrigue, the home of despotic empires and inscrutable customs. At the least these associations can give Oriental a dated feel, and as a noun in contemporary contexts (as in the first Oriental to be elected from the district) it is now widely taken to be offensive. However, Oriental should not be thought of as an ethnic slur to be avoided in all situations. As with Asiatic, its use other than as an ethnonym, in phrases such as Oriental cuisine or Oriental medicine, is not usually considered objectionable.

that is the most ridiculous thing posted in this thread.

and after my posts i have to congradulate you man.
    where's my beer?

Hence the ignorance.

Not being attracted to some women is not racism.
    You are just not attracted. Do I have to have sex with all the black women, in order to prove that I am not a racists.

yes, actually you do.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

I agree about the difference between Asian and oriental. I don't agree with being insulted by it. That is just how others see you. We all get offended way too easy these days.
    Recently in New york the waiter wrote on the back of the check "The Jew couple". As to describe what people in the restaurant they were. They got all insulted. For what? Are they not Jews? If I was there with my girl and they wrote the Italian couple I wouldn't be insulted. Jewish people are so proud to be indentified as jews in every circle. They should be proud to be a jew couple!
    Lets get thicker skins ok people.

Let's get one thing straight. I'm not going to go cry to momma cause some people don't know the difference. The point is, that people SHOULD know the difference.

lets keep this simple. if a word isn't offensive in a context like oriental cuisine or medicine then it isn't offensive. mmmkay?

now if someone says nig*** cuisine or music or just plain ol " honey, look at the nig' ". thats another story. you see the difference? no matter what your describing it'll still get your ass handed to you.

i hope that clears up your confusion.

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Fallout
    I think it has to do with racism. White men generally are turned off by black women. Black women are descriminated against by all races of men, even other black men. The men go out and find lighter skinned girlfriends.

Meanwhile, white and asian women are seen as "cleaner" and more beautiful.

When someone says they just aren't attracted to black women, that is racism in disguise.

I'm gonna avoid locking the thread, but I'll address it:

To be more correct (from my current point of view as a bouncer in a popular club in the south) White men LOVE black women. I see it every night. They see these beautiful, shapely women with hips and a nice rear end, and they are all on them like white on rice. If you are going to address racial issues though, the real question is how many of them will ADMIT this desire that they have...

Black women take the butt end of the stick due to people's perception of their attitude. In general, People think that if there is any woman that will tell you off and curse you out for doing something to her, it's a black woman. Granted, that attitude can turn some people off. But that is not an issue of looks or "cleanliness", but one of personality. Where in the he11 did you get the "cleaner" comment from? that's the most racist comment I've seen/heard in a LONG time. When thinking about that though, you have to think about where this attitude comes from. What you said has some truth - they are discriminated against by EVERYONE, in general, as they are the absolute minority - they are black AND female. Being that they get shat on by everyone in general, you can understand where the attitude comes from.

I wouldn't say that a person saying that they aren't attracted to black women is racism in disguise. I'm not attracted to redheads. Doesn't mean I racism against them (That's an inside joke for anyone that remembers Rolls), It only means I haven't seen one I'd be interested in dating yet.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter