Thread: mickey is taking time...... to say hello to himself again

mickey is taking time...... to say hello to himself again

Yes it is true,

I am slowly getting back into my training. Started September 20th. The toy that I am using is a Bowflex hybrid. I have been keeping it basic by doing three main exercises: bench press, lat pulls/pulldowns and leg presses. I have never used a training log before and am considering using one.

I have been keeping my workouts under 45 minutes. I use one to two high volume sets, to generate maximal fibre recruitment, followed by one heavy set.

I have just finished my workout and I did somethig a little different this time. I did a little interval work between stationary bike work and body weight squats. Then I did resistance work. I also started doing ab work. May need to do that daily for a while.

My first five workouts had me hitting the ceiling at 160lbs resistance for my upper body work; today's workout I went to 180lbs. I think my progress would be faster if I used some of those powdered protein supplements. I chose not to rush it. I will just try to eat well.

Present condition: Imagine the professor in the original version of "The Fly" pacing back and forth in front of his wife with a black cloth over his head. Now entend that cloth to the floor for me.

I was never really into resistance work in the past. I used to do bodyweight exercises, stretching and rope jumping. My ligaments are presently such that I need to wake them up with something heavy.

Goals set for myself (for starters):

1-Improved health

2-Improved health

3-Improved health

mickey is coming back with a passion!!!
    Last edited by mickey; 10-03-2005 at 05:37 PM.

Be a hero in your own life and follow your bliss, my friend. Good job and welcome back. Much success and much health to your new life.

Many blessings,
    Bao
    Bao Tran, Certified CST Coach
    www.cstwarrior.typepad.com
    Your Success is our Success

Thank you, Brother Bao.

Mickey