Thread: World's worst MA instructor

World's worst MA instructor

http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/1005/265355.html

Not only did he break into the home of his students and try to kidnap them, they beat him up - AND they're 12 year old girls.

This is shameful in more ways than I can easily figure.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

at least his teaching was partially effective

wow.....thats........wooow

im glad the girls are safe and all that, but pathetic isn't the word for it....

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

It just proves that you don't have to be a good fighter to be a good teacher.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

The harsh reality that not all martial artists are good guys. Its actually a scary thought. Has anyone ran into a generally bad guy who is apart of the martial arts? I haven't, but I always hear stories.
    Punching is loving.

I still think Judo master Andy is worse.
    Bless you

be careful, mega fist is very close friends with the moderators. he will have you baned like he said he was going to do to me.
    A BJJ player and notorious pimp, Da Big Deezy, in the Crenshaw district tried to "raise up" and "slap a ho" ..... I impaled him with my retractible naginata. I wish there were more groundfighters in the world. They make my arsenal that much more deadly. - john takeshi

LIKE FROG IN WELL LOOKING UP AT SKY,THINKING SEE ALL WORLD. - truthman

I heard of a CALIF. BJJ/MMA instructor who was having an affair with one of his students wives and actually killed the student for the insurance money
    'In the woods there is always a sound...In the city aways a reflection.'

'What about the desert?'

'You dont want to go into the desert'

- Spartan