Thread: What is YOUR alignment?

What is YOUR alignment?

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take

A personality test based on D&D. I learned interesting things like I won't poison someone. Now what will I do with all this Sarin gas?

Neutral-Good
    70% Good, 56% Chaotic
    I'm starting a longer version of this test, and I would REALLY appreciate some suggestions for questions from members of all alignments. Please email me with a suggestion, along with the alignment you scored on this test. THANK YOU!! I will make it a seperate test and will include tendencies, kinda like the "Long Scientific Personality Test vs. the Quick and Dirty Personality test.

Plane of Existence: Elysium, "Blessed Fields". Description: The plane of peace. Notable Inhabitants: Guardinals - noble immortal humanoids with bestial features.

Examples of Neutral-Goods (Ethically Neutral, Morally Good)

Mother Theresa
    Ghandi
    Sidhartha Gautama (the Buddha)
    Gandalf
    Bilbo & Frodo Baggins
    Samwise Gamgee
    Indiana Jones
    The Dali Lama
    Ben (O-Bi-Wan) Kenobi
    Luke Skywalker
    Harry Potter
    Hermionie
    Dumbledore

Often goes along with the laws and desires of the group as being the easiest course of action, but ethical considerations clearly have top priority. May pursue quite abstract goals. Often aloof and difficult to understand.

Will keep their word to others of good alignment
    Would not attack an unarmed foe
    Will not use poison
    Will help those in need
    May work with others
    Indifferent to higher authority
    Indifferent to organizations

Neutral Good
    "Benefactor"

A neutral good [person] will obey the law, or break it when he or she sees it will serve a greater good. He or she is not bound strongly to a social system or order. His or her need to help others and reduce their suffering may take precedence over all else. Neutral good [people] do good for goodness' sake, not because they are directed to by law or by whim.

This alignment desires good without bias for or against order.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake."
    --- Napoleon

"MonkeySlap is a brutal b@stard." -- SevenStar
    "Forgive them Lord, they know not what MS2 can do." -- MasterKiller
    "You're not gonna win a debate (or a fight) with MST. Resistance is futile." - Seven Star

Which one are you looking at? I searched for "align" and didn't find it.
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

search alignment.

true neutral with a couple more points toward the chaotic side.

that is the first stupid online test i have taken in a long long time. very long. i generally avoid them like a razor lined vaginer.
    where's my beer?

I'm posting before I do the test. I'm guessing either chaotic or neutral good.

Ok, I am Neutral Good. I'm not really surprised at all.

Plane of Existence: Elysium, "Blessed Fields". Description: The plane of peace. Notable Inhabitants: Guardinals - noble immortal humanoids with bestial features.

Mother Theresa
    Ghandi
    Gandalf
    Bilbo & Frodo Baggins
    Samwise Gamgee
    Indiana Jones
    The Dali Lama
    Ben (O-Bi-Wan) Kenobi
    Luke Skywalker
    Harry Potter
    Hermionie
    Dumbledore

Often goes along with the laws and desires of the group as being the easiest course of action, but ethical considerations clearly have top priority. May pursue quite abstract goals. Often aloof and difficult to understand.

Will not use poison
    Will help those in need
    May work with others

Neutral Good
    "Benefactor"

A neutral good [person] will obey the law, or break it when he or she sees it will serve a greater good. He or she is not bound strongly to a social system or order. His or her need to help others and reduce their suffering may take precedence over all else. Neutral good [people] do good for goodness' sake, not because they are directed to by law or by whim.

Hey, Buddha is on this list! Sweet!

I also did the Zombie Survival Test and scored "official survivor"
    Last edited by SimonM; 10-04-2005 at 08:44 PM.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Another Neutral Good. 62% Good; 58% Chaotic
    "The truth is more important than the facts." (Frank Lloyd Wright)
    "The weight of the sun doesn't keep it from rising." (Cody)

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    I'm gonna guess Lawful Nuetral w/ Chaotic Good Tendancies.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    True Neutral
    48% Good, 54% Chaotic
    I'm starting a longer version of this test, and I would REALLY appreciate some suggestions for questions from members of all alignments. Please email me with a suggestion, along with the alignment you scored on this test. THANK YOU!! I will make it a seperate test and will include tendencies, kinda like the "Long Scientific Personality Test vs. the Quick and Dirty Personality test.

Plane of Existence: The Outlands, "Plane of Concordant Opposition". Description: The plane between all other outer planes.

Examples of True Neutrals (Ethically Neutral, Morally Neutral)

Mr. Spock
    Linus Torvalds
    Dr. Strangelove
    Scott Evil
    Batman
    The Punisher
    Switzerland
    Canada

Not actively for or against anything. Has his or her own reasons for doing everything. Usually difficult to understand.

Will keep their word if in their best interest
    May attack an unarmed foe
    May use poison
    May help those in need
    May work with others

True Neutral
    "Balancer"

Some neutral [people] commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They are of the true neutral alignment as described in Advanced Dungeons & Dragons.

A true neutral [person] sees good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. He advocates the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run.

Some true neutral [people] actively support balance in the world, and seek to avoid having any one side, law or chaos, good or evil, become too powerful over them or anyone else, and will work against whichever side is the most powerful. They tend to side with the underdog in any situation, and are often opportunistic in their actions.

True neutral is committed to the avoidance of extremes, and is non-judgemental.

Side-Note from Xan81:
    Due to your Neutrality, I would really, really LOVE your feedback. Not that I don't want feedback from members of the other alignments, but a True Neutral's feeback is typically NOT emotionally, morally, politically, or socially charged. Please send me an email! I have it set to automatically email me when someone gets this score, so I know who you are True Neutrals are the classic, "I just don't give a ****" alignment, and I fully understand if you don't feel that you have any responsability or obligation to sending an email/comment. Even if you did, I'm sure you'd have some difficulty in deciding what to comment about. But, I guess that depends on your tendencies
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Neutral-Good
    78% Good, 40% Chaotic

Mother Theresa
    Ghandi
    Gandalf
    Bilbo & Frodo Baggins
    Samwise Gamgee
    Indiana Jones
    The Dali Lama
    Ben (O-Bi-Wan) Kenobi
    Luke Skywalker
    Harry Potter
    Hermionie
    Dumbledore

Will not use poison
    Will help those in need
    May work with others

Neutral Good
    "Benefactor"

Last edited by Scott R. Brown; 10-06-2005 at 09:28 AM.

True Neutral
    56% Good, 52% Chaotic

Plane of Existence: The Outlands, "Plane of Concordant Opposition". Description: The plane between all other outer planes.

Examples of True Neutrals (Ethically Neutral, Morally Neutral)

Mr. Spock
    Linus Torvalds
    Dr. Strangelove
    Scott Evil
    Batman
    The Punisher
    Switzerland
    Canada

Not actively for or against anything. Has his or her own reasons for doing everything. Usually difficult to understand.

Will keep their word if in their best interest
    May attack an unarmed foe
    May use poison
    May help those in need
    May work with others

True Neutral
    "Balancer"

Some neutral [people] commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They are of the true neutral alignment as described in Advanced Dungeons & Dragons.

A true neutral [person] sees good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. He advocates the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run.

Some true neutral [people] actively support balance in the world, and seek to avoid having any one side, law or chaos, good or evil, become too powerful over them or anyone else, and will work against whichever side is the most powerful. They tend to side with the underdog in any situation, and are often opportunistic in their actions.

True neutral is committed to the avoidance of extremes, and is non-judgemental.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

the pattern i see is;

true neutral = boring person
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Hey!
    71nu5 T0rv47d15 15 t0t477y 133t!
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.