Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Animal Kung Fu

would you really want to know?

a new 5 animal system: Known as The Clan

Bear = basics. development of muscles. (2 years)
    Wolf = add in development of stand up fighting skills. (5 years)
    Eagle = add in groundfighting, Qin Na and throwing skills. (5 years)
    Wolverine = add in weapon training (7 years)
    Moose = king of the jungle stage. last test is a 300 man fight and a 2 month mission where you put ur skills to the test. if u fail u have to leave the Clan or start over again from the beginning.

all training is outside in the snow. students are hand picked by the coaches. training is all year with vacation two months a year. during training u live in the camp with the rest of the recruits. u can't leave the camp except on vacation or if u fail - such as do not meet the requirements, die etc. or if u complete the education.

weapons

Knife: basic to advanced combat training. development of own knife, how to cut meat, throwing skills etc.

Bow and Arrow: How to make, include target practise from concealed areas, include extensive tree climbing skills. stealth etc

Explosives: everything that go boom. how to produce and use.

Clan training also includes:

survival skills, underwater fighting, city infiltration missions, lock picking, brainwashing, handling animals such as the bear, training your own eagle and much much more.
    recruits will receive the Clan symbol wich is a wooden drum. If training is completed, the recruited is awarded with a special symbol.

Try-outs once every year! Sounds like something for you? Give me a PM (age limit is 21. prefeerable age is 16)
    Last edited by Kristoffer; 12-23-2005 at 08:53 AM.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

see what you did there?, you took something fun and made it creepy