Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Taoist Meditations

hahaha right! Yes the muscles but the hui yin point is also located at the perinuem..hehehe

They say to slightly close and tighten the muscles so there is no chi leakage unless you are G@y MAYBE that is a problem!

If you are taught meditation correctly you will find that this will happen naturally. If forced you can cause some serious long term problems.

I am sure you knew this though, being from the Lao-tzu kung fu lineage and all.

hahahaha What do you know about what i study and you can believe what you like. Wun Yuen system is very rare and this is the history of the art if thats what your trying to say. Whats wrong dude you upset cause my system dates back and traces to Lao Tzu or the fact that you are just a troll? Anyway you brought this up i never even mentioned it....lol

As for Micro and Macro cosmic orbit why i ask is because i watched a few of mantak chia micro cosmic orbit dvds and found it to be more confusing then what its worth. Thats why im asking this question!!

Dont assume because you know what happens when you assume....lol

FT

Dude,

For one thing,

NO KUNG FU SYSTEM DATES BACK TO LAOTZU!!

Maybe your Kungfu system is good, but the lineage is FAKE. Nothing is wrong with a guy coming out and saying: Hey, I combined long fist with water boxing, good stuff come and try it.
    To say the least I was quite shocked to see that page and the bull it spewed. I showed my teacher and he almost fell down from laughing, not at your site, just from the fact of the claim. Shamefull!!!

My assumption was of nothing. Mantak Chia's system is very dangerous to say the least. I personally dabbled, WOW - its a combination of ideas that he himself made up without trying the combo first.

I personally would have a problem studying with a person who would make up such crazy claims of the lineage to your particular kung fu style. There are many Taoist Kungfu styles and many that are not heard of as of yet. But I will tell you first hand that NO real Taoist Kung fu will claim lineage to Lao Tzu which in other words would be Taishang Laojun.

No one actually knows if Lao Tsu was a real person anyway!!!!!

craig

I am not a Taoist but have studied Taoist martial arts, the philosophy and religion for many years and I will tell you right now that Lao-Tzu IS very real to Taoists and lay people alike.

much like santa claus.....

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyfoot
    much like santa claus.....

Much like many 20 year olds, you do not have any respect for anyone or any tradition.

Sach wrote this

To say the least I was quite shocked to see that page and the bull it spewed. I showed my teacher and he almost fell down from laughing, not at your site, just from the fact of the claim. Shamefull!!!

Then replies to this:

I am not a Taoist but have studied Taoist martial arts, the philosophy and religion for many years and I will tell you right now that Lao-Tzu IS very real to Taoists and lay people alike.

lol

Why dont you wanna even CONSIDER the fact that MAYBE this system dates back to a couple of Lao Tzus senior disciples?

Why cant a system date back to Lao Tzu, some trace there to Da mo so whats up with that?

You trying to say that my Sifu put together Wun Yuen Yut Hei Jurng?

Wow, you are incredable, you sorry little man......good on you and good luck to you. What style do you practise by the way?

I didnt come here to announce my lineage of wun yuen but to talk about meditation. I am not trying to make believers from anyone just dont assume you know what i do cause abviously you dont!!

goodbye
    Lao Tzu
    Last edited by fiercest tiger; 10-16-2005 at 07:44 PM.

Little man - lol

Hmm, I would consider a little man is who makes up sh@t in order for people to think they have something that they do not.
    Be it your Shifu or your Shifus teacher or so on. Someone is a liar and a fraud, and I feel for you and everyone else that has fallen for this.
    For one thing it is know that LaoTzu was not a practitioner of martial arts - lol, he was a scholar and some believe a practitioner of local ritual. Most of all, Taoists believe he was actually Taishang Laojun, which his only student was the founder of Taoism himself.
    What in the hell does Damo have to do with LaoTzu, because they were both Chinese - lol
    That is to say I know a great martial art that was handed down from Jesus, well it was actually Peter's brothers, cousins, next door neighbors friends kung fu, but they have heard of Jesus so lets give good ol Jesus props due to he is the one better known and I absolutely cannot think of any other names as of right now.
    If you feel offended,you shouldnt be unless you are the one making this junk up. Every time I turn around I see some guy claiming some false lineage putting the word Tao or Taoism with it, makes me sick to say the least.
    As for meditation. You being from such a great lineage, why in the world would you have to ask about meditation. Matter of fact from your posts it seems that you are quite miss-informed, and you can thank me for the little help that I did give you in a previous post so you dont continue to hurt yourself.
    If I were you I would not take my post personally. It may seem that I may be attacking you but i am not, just opening your eyes and trying to save you a bit of time. I personally have been in the same boat as you and I wish someone was a blunt as I am to scoot me along.

As for the styles I practice: Pure Yang, Dark Red Palm and Yang Tai Chi Chuan.

Good day to you -

Quote Originally Posted by fiercest tiger
    Sach wrote this

Then replies to this:

lol

Why dont you wanna even CONSIDER the fact that MAYBE this system dates back to a couple of Lao Tzus senior disciples?

Why cant a system date back to Lao Tzu, some trace there to Da mo so whats up with that?

You trying to say that my Sifu put together Wun Yuen Yut Hei Jurng?

Wow, you are incredable, you sorry little man......good on you and good luck to you. What style do you practise by the way?

I didnt come here to announce my lineage of wun yuen but to talk about meditation. I am not trying to make believers from anyone just dont assume you know what i do cause abviously you dont!!

goodbye
    Lao Tzu

I don't want to bang on anyone wether their lienage is valid or not. I would be interested if anyone is in the know on taoist fire breathing? I've heared it's described much like the golden light meditation out of Ding-Ming Dao's book, "Scholar Warrior."
    Any heard of it? Good, bad?
    Warren

"Heaven and earth are enduring. The reason why heaven and earth can be enduring is that they do not give themselves life. Hence they are able to be long-lived.

Therefore the sage puts his person last and it comes first,

Treats it as extraneous to himself and it is preserved.

Is it not because he is without thought of self that he is able to accomplish his private ends?"

Tao Te Ching
    Lao Tzu

I don't want to bang on anyone wether their lienage is valid or not. I would be interested if anyone is in the know on taoist fire breathing? I've heared it's described much like the golden light meditation out of Ding-Ming Dao's book, "Scholar Warrior."
    Anyone heard of it? Good, bad?
    Warren

"Heaven and earth are enduring. The reason why heaven and earth can be enduring is that they do not give themselves life. Hence they are able to be long-lived.

Therefore the sage puts his person last and it comes first,

Treats it as extraneous to himself and it is preserved.

Is it not because he is without thought of self that he is able to accomplish his private ends?"

Tao Te Ching
    Lao Tzu

Very good if properly practiced and guided.

Fiercest Tiger - After re-reading my posts I would like to offer you a sincere apology for making you think that I was attacking you, that is not the case.

Sach

I dont understand why you cant understand or think that 2 students of Lao Tzu couldnt design a healing system using Lao Tzu's natuarl Tao philosphy? You saying Lao Tzu didnt meditate or do any internal work? Wun Yuen is formost a healing art as well can be used for fighting, so If Lao Tzu was a master of Tao then i guarentee that he was a master in Internal works of the body and chi!

As talking bad of my sifu and sigung is not called for especially when you havent even seen or spoken to someone in person of this system. The system has a old 7 character poem that is very daoist in not just internal alchemy but alot of how the universe began and the start of life. Similar to the Dao De Ching in some ways!

Anyway im not after people to believe me but maybe you should be alittle more open to views and respect other peoples arts somewhat.

What system do you learn or teach you never answered me?

FT

Quote Originally Posted by Sacoche

What in the hell does Damo have to do with LaoTzu, because they were both Chinese
    I hate to nit-pick, but Damo was from India!