Thread: crazy vid

crazy vid

I have a memory of seeing this before so it's probably not new.

http://www.compfused.com/directlink/956/

hey, this gotta be fake right?
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

I think that must be the Chinese version of *******.
    "The man who stands for nothing is likely to fall for anything"
    www.swindonkungfu.co.uk

J-a-c-k-a-s-s
    "The man who stands for nothing is likely to fall for anything"
    www.swindonkungfu.co.uk

I don't think it is j@ck@ss... looks like good combat training to me

That whole thing reminds me of a movie scene I once saw. There is a truck driver sitting in his truck, and a Karate guy standing at the drivers door. The Karate guy goes nuts and does this long drawn out showing of his moves and such and ends by going Karattttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The truck driver looks at him completely un moved, and quietly, says "Monkey Wrench" as he non chelontly sticks his hand out his window and smacks the karate guy on the head with a big wrench...knocking him out cold. Then he just sort of smirks to himself...

There has to be a life lesson in that scene somewhere.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Yeah I think it's pretty real. I've read discussions about this in Chinese ( as in, hosted in China, written in Chinese ) martial art forums.

What's sad is that with their regiment, it's probably actually quite effective.

I cringe to think where CMA is heading.
    http://individual.utoronto.ca/gfx/logo1.jpg

"A witty saying proves nothing."
    - Voltaire (1694-1778)

They don't seem to learn much technique or strategy just crazy flailing, screaming and randomly hopping.

got the aggression down though
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

You can see their strategy, scare opponent, attack first, go for the head, then duck under punches and hit the leg. Also beat the sh*t out of guys lying on the ground. The hopping helps with mobility. With enough practice, it's probably very effective against random hooligans on the street. ( Or being a hooligan, whichever comes first )
    http://individual.utoronto.ca/gfx/logo1.jpg

"A witty saying proves nothing."
    - Voltaire (1694-1778)

The attacks were prearranged in most cases. The screaming is likely an attempt at tempering adrenaline response while maintaining ability to attack. Sort of a neutralizer of the adrenaline dump that occurs when you are attacked.

It's a method I suppose. Not one I'd choose for myself, but there's lots of different training out there, this is pretty crazy though :P
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Mad gorilla, ape, chimp fu, with blades?