Thread: Tournament and Graduation Ceremony 2OO5

Smile Tournament and Graduation Ceremony 2OO5

On behalf of Sifu Galen Fok and his disciple Andrew Yuen, and Sifu Jack Wong:

It is with great pleasure to announce the upcoming 2005 Traditional Kung Fu Invitational Tournament in Vancouver, BC, Canada on Nov 12, 2005. Please find the details of the tournament in the following link:

http://www3.telus.net/TraditionalKu...urnament05.html

This year the tournament will be followed by a special joyous occasion. The same evening, there will be a banquet and a graduation ceremony for Andrew Yuen, who has completed the entire CCK TCPM curriculum under the tutorage of Sifu Galen Fok.

Sifu Galen Fok will be presenting a certificate (No. 37) authenticated by the Chuk-Kai Tai Chi Mantis Chinese Boxing Gymnasium Alumni Association from Hong Kong, China. Sifu Galen Fok will present Andrew Yuen with a diamond ring in recognition of Andrew’s discipleship as well.

Andrew Yuen will be recognized as the first certified graduate of the Ninth Generation of the Tai Chi Mantis in the lineage of Grandmaster Chiu Chuk Kai. This is with the blessing and the approval of the widow of the late Grandmaster Chiu as well as Chuk-Kai Tai Chi Mantis Chinese Boxing Gymnasium Alumni Association.

Invited guests for the graduation ceremony will be presented with a special gift commemorating this joyous event. They will receive a video disc featuring Andrew Yuen containing a survey of the entire CCK TCPM curriculum produced by Sifu Galen Fok who has decided to open up the system following the foot steps of Grandmaster Chiu.

We, at the Yellowknife Taiji Praying Mantis Club, would like to take this opportunity to extend our congratulations to Sifu Galen Fok and Andrew Yuen. We look forward for our CCK TCPM family and friends to come join in this celebration of continuation of a great tradition and commencing of a new and exciting generation.

Sincerely,

Robert Hui
    Yellowknife Taiji Praying Mantis Club
    Oct 10, 2005

PS for those CCK TCPMers who are interested to come please contact Galen, Jack or me via email for details.
    Contraria Sunt Complementa

對敵交手歌訣

凡立勢不可站定。凡交手須是要走。千着萬着﹐走為上着﹐進為高着﹐閃賺騰挪為
    妙着。

CCK TCPM in Yellowknife

TJPM Forum

COngrats to all! Any luck with getting you guys to push it back to December 12th????? JK! Wish I could be there but I will miss it by a month.

Cheers
    Jake
    "Gravity doesn't lie, and the ground never misses."
    Jake Burroughs
    Three Harmonies Chinese Martial Arts Center
    Seattle, WA.
    www.threeharmonies.com
    three_harmonies@hotmail.com
    www.threeharmonies.blogspot.com

Hi Jake,

Thanks for the support. I know it's kind of a short notice. I just got the news too. Well, the tournament is an annual event that's happen around Nov. Galen on the other hand will be leaving for China or Hong Kong after the event. But I am sure there will be more events in the future that you can scheduel for.

Warm regards

Robert
    Contraria Sunt Complementa

對敵交手歌訣

凡立勢不可站定。凡交手須是要走。千着萬着﹐走為上着﹐進為高着﹐閃賺騰挪為
    妙着。

CCK TCPM in Yellowknife

TJPM Forum