Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: showing off my kid ... nothing else: (pics)

showing off my kid ... nothing else: (pics)

just some pics of adora

angelic

cute

sinister

pure evil
    where's my beer?

Not to be the safety nanny, but be very careful with those snakes. People of all sizes from child to adult have been strangled to death by boa constrictors. It's rare, but it happens. Usually after the person has been handling rats they feed the snake with. Don't let your daughter handle the snake if she has just handled the rats that it eats.

It is easy to see she is the apple of your eye.
    VOTE FOR PEDRO '08

Ever notice how virtually everyone agrees that 95% of all traditional schools are crap, but NOBODY ever admits to being in that 5%? Don't judge... your skill may suck also...
    Quote from SevenStar

Just call me the Shaolin Do Wet Blanket. Gene Ching

people who know ball pythons or could care less skip this post

thanks much for your concern.

no one wants to see a kid get owned by a python, but we've had the snake longer than adora and learned a thing or two about them. from what ive seen anyone who owns a boa will eventually take a bite or two. usually its no big deal, but they tend to let you know when they are feeling ****y. they aren't really known for choking humans out like royce though.

Burmese pythons are a different story. its not uncommon for them to reach 18 feet and they have been known to attack their owners, children, and any nearby pets. its not unheard of for an attack on a human to end fatally.

ball pythons on the other hand are about as docile as you can get. they get their name from their tendency to curl up into a ball whenever they feel threatened. which is pretty much anytime they encounter anything they cant swallow. although diabolous (the snake you see in the pic) is about 4 feet long he is terrified of the cats and if we were ever to leave them unattended im afraid we'd return to a dead snake. when we first got diabolous he was allowed to run the house occasionally, but we now have way too many fury pets for him to ever be permitted outside his cage unattended. plus we tend to collect kittens every couple years (just made it to six ****ing cats) and i'm not sure what would happen there but i certainly dont want to test it. although our snake would never be found sleeping with our kid for the night i have to say that i would be surprised to hear that there has been a single documented case of a ball python killing a human including infants.

again ... i do appreciate your concern, but i'm afraid our german shepherd would be more likely to cause our daughter harm than our snake. and i think satan would rather die first.
    where's my beer?

Nice pics. She's gonna break some hearts.....

or rip some out.

Adoreable kid, lovely snake. My brother and I used to breed Leopard Geckos. We wanted a snake but they are a bit expensive to maintain and my mother is a bit nervous around them. If I find a pet store selling snakes here in China you can bet I'll get one.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

She is adorable. I see where she gets her name from.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnedDownAtrocity
    again ... i do appreciate your concern, but i'm afraid our german shepherd would be more likely to cause our daughter harm than our snake. and i think satan would rather die first.
    I just saw this picture, missed it my first time through. It's a sight that reminds me of my childhood. When I was very young we had a Rottweiler. Sabre was a huge bear of a dog. He also was loyal to a faut. When my baby brother was first born Sabre took to sitting guard at the side of his crib through the night. To this day my brother swears that he never had bad dreams as long as Sabre watched over him. Dogs can be very protective of young children in the family. When I looked at that lovely picture of your daughter and your Dog I couldn't help but think that anyone who ever tried to do her harm wouldn't just have to worry about an angry Gong Fu Dwarf but also a huge black dog.

GDA you have (from what I have seen) a lovely family. May you all enjoy longevity and success.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

GDA your family rocks man (snakes and kids included),
    And i always thought you were a bum who was typing off a park bench on a lap top

Na sou zisoun as we say in my language ( may you be proud of them and they enjoy lifelong prosperity and happiness)

Very pretty, GDA.

Does she know every claw yet?

mickey

Jesus I didnt know that burmese pythons were dangerous!!!!!!!

Front page of the evening telegraph in england the other day said of how a women found one in her garden!!!

crazy
    craig

Absolutely lovely child.

There's a guy, who wears a baby python round his neck like a beloved necklace, who frequents a coffee house I visit. Yours is considerably larger.

Cody
    "The truth is more important than the facts." (Frank Lloyd Wright)
    "The weight of the sun doesn't keep it from rising." (Cody)

thanks much all ... ill have to read these responses out to adora tomorrow.

she never gets tired of hearing how pretty she is.

chief ... i know dude and i hope shes doing more ripping than breaking. i got a couple more years of peace and then its jars of pig testicles on the front porch.

simon ... i hear you about the dogs man. hes the only reason adora can go out and play in the back yard alone. if someone he didnt know tried to even touch her he'd do more damage than i could. hes proven it on an occasion or two. luckily no one was hurt or anything, but he made it very clear that he will attack if need be without question.

wong ... lol ... ive also been described around here as a migit viking with a mohawk who pounds his posts out with a sledge hammer.

monkey ... well they dont attack humans on site or anything, but its just not a suprise when they do.

mikey ... as a guy with a traditional back ground i hate to admit it, but we work jabs, crosses, and a few basic kicks anymore. she was doing snake hand and like like around 2.
    where's my beer?

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    get the jars ready. I have two lovely daughters and you will start eyeing anyone who looks in her direction by the time she's eight. I told my girls I would rest alot easier if they were short fat and ugly little trolls, but no luck. Check out my space kung-fu girls

cute kid
    you the man GDA
    Beware
    I might reproduce at any time