Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: showing off my kid ... nothing else: (pics)

Awww what a cutie-pie. If I ever have a kid, I can only hope she will be as adorable as yours.

Nice ball. Ive had as many as 4 ball pythons at a single time in the past, mostly in college. Great snakes, especially due to their relatively low level of agression and ease of care when compared to other snakes. Currently, I only own a pair of redtail boas, but miss the days when I had what some might call a small zoo of reptiles...

I'm constantly shocked that GDA's mutant genes managed to produce such a charming child.

(check the mailman's hair color)
    "hey pal, you wanna do the dance of destruction with the belle of the ball, just say the word." -apoweyn

I'm constantly shocked that GDA's mutant genes managed to produce such a charming child.

(check the mailman's hair color)
    me too dude ... for the most part i think im just lucky that my genes stayed out of it. shes a carbon copy of her mother. more than once suzi has shown me a picture that i assumed was adora until she pointed out that it was actually her as a little girl. shes tricked adora that way too.

the only reason i know for sure i played some part in her making is that she has my eyes. when i get really ****ed off at her and my eyes start bugging out and glaring she does the exact same thing back to me and its hard not to laugh.
    where's my beer?

Quote Originally Posted by PlumDragon
    Awww what a cutie-pie. If I ever have a kid, I can only hope she will be as adorable as yours.

Nice ball. Ive had as many as 4 ball pythons at a single time in the past, mostly in college. Great snakes, especially due to their relatively low level of agression and ease of care when compared to other snakes. Currently, I only own a pair of redtail boas, but miss the days when I had what some might call a small zoo of reptiles...

i nearly bought a 10ft red tail for about 90 bucks off some dude when i was 20, but it had a really bad cold and i didn't want to get attached to an animal just have it die on me. i realize snakes dont even have the parts of the brain neccessary to give a **** if i died, but i get attached none the less.
    where's my beer?

What an adorable little girl. I'm stoked for you man. I hope to have a few myself someday.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnedDownAtrocity
    i nearly bought a 10ft red tail for about 90 bucks off some dude when i was 20, but it had a really bad cold and i didn't want to get attached to an animal just have it die on me.
    Ive had snakes die on me--surprising how much it can suck. The favorite snake Ive ever owned was a peruvian rainbow boa, a snake I spent countless hours taming. In the end, it was the only rainbow Ive ever come across that you could pick up any hour of any day and not worry about getting bit.

They require near 100% humidity or they get sick and/or die; I misted maybe 1/2 gallon of water into the spagnum moss substrate every day. Went on vacation one weekend, came back to a dead boa. That was a day I didnt stop thinking about for a very long time...